for exhibition only
DSCN1237.jpg

DSCN1238.jpg

DSCN1239.jpg

DSCN1240.jpg

DSCN1241.jpg

EXHIBITION at BIOPOLIS
Date: 17 March - 9 April 2008
Venue: Biopolis Epicentre (open-air public space)
Biopolis Way, off North Buona Vista Road
Time: Full-day
Just beside the iron flower, can go to see any time and day.

just curious. why are you showing us the entries taken by your fisheye? I personally would have preferred enjoying the winning entries as they were originally shot.

oh ... I almost thought that one needs to shot with a fisheye lens to win ... hehe

Maybe he got nothing better to shoot with his fisheye ... or call it underutilize?

all you got it wrong, it is not shoot with fisheye, I am using a pns to take the photo. I would say that the pns camera is not a good one.

where is this place One-North?

BTW, noticed Tan Choon Lai is a regular winner in photo contests. He has a very good eye. :thumbsup:

its called one-north lor :bsmilie: near kent ridge and buona vista.

the Biopolis is located there.

Haiya...

one north is a region that comprises several buildings and colonial b&w houses...

its oso a very sad place where i work...LOL

anywayz...that winning picture i feel is nothing really outstanding leh..... but maybe the toning was nice thats about it...the building is fusionpolis

in fact i think the 2nd picture speaks so much more..... although the elements may look a little too messy but i think they (elements in the pictures) tells so much more!

Haiya...

one north is a region that comprises several buildings and colonial b&w houses...

its oso a very sad place where i work...LOL

anywayz...that winning picture i feel is nothing really outstanding leh..... but maybe the toning was nice thats about it...the building is fusionpolis

in fact i think the 2nd picture speaks so much more..... although the elements may look a little too messy but i think they (elements in the pictures) tells so much more!

dont understand why you said it is a very sad place? do you break off with your girl friend there?

Status
Not open for further replies.