Olympus 25mm f1.8 & 45mm f1.8 cashback promotion

heard MS Color just had limited sets delivered...25mm at $338 cash...hurry!!!

Gotten mine from SLR Rev 571 for both.

In case there's anyone out there that's still interested, the cashback promo's still available.
Just bought the 25mm f1.8 at $346.

If the promo is still on, and anyone interested to get the 45mm, please send me a PM as I am interested in the 25mm. So we can buy both together. Thanks!

Hi John C, I am interested.. Where do you get yours from?

Last edited:
Hi guys,

Can someone explain to a newbie how this works? I just checked the Christmas brochure for Olympus and under "Exclusive PWP Promotions", it says $125 cashback when I purchase 1 lens.

But the lens price for the 25mm f1.8 is $598, so after cashback it is $473.

Question - how is it that people are quoting $340 for the 25mm lens?

Hi guys, Can someone explain to a newbie how this works? I just checked the Christmas brochure for Olympus and under "Exclusive PWP Promotions", it says $125 cashback when I purchase 1 lens. But the lens price for the 25mm f1.8 is $598, so after cashback it is $473. Question - how is it that people are quoting $340 for the 25mm lens?

You are looking at the RRP. The pricing in the shops is lower. You should deduct the cashback from the shop prices.

You are looking at the RRP. The pricing in the shops is lower. You should deduct the cashback from the shop prices.

Ok, that's great news! I assume this applies to the camera body as well?

What's the average price for the EM10 body? The brochure shows a RRP of $1248 with $250 cashback for a final price of $998. This comes with the 14-42mm kit lens.

Ok, that's great news! I assume this applies to the camera body as well?

What's the average price for the EM10 body? The brochure shows a RRP of $1248 with $250 cashback for a final price of $998. This comes with the 14-42mm kit lens.

Street price should be a little over $900. U can look out for promo during SITEX at the end of this month. During the last IT fair, it comes with a kit lens + 45mm lens. The promo deal applies even if u buy outside the fair (within the promo period)

Street price should be a little over $900. U can look out for promo during SITEX at the end of this month. During the last IT fair, it comes with a kit lens + 45mm lens. The promo deal applies even if u buy outside the fair (within the promo period)

So it will be $900 less $250? Wow! Plus the possibility of a free 45mm lens, that's quite a good deal.

Anyone wants the 25mm? I'm keen on buying the 45mm one so if there's some deal to strike, do contact me at 97528six2seben