Olympus 25mm f1.8 & 45mm f1.8 cashback promotion

I think it will be one your best investments :)

Yes!! And its the only photography investment that lasted the longest... All contents inside change throughout time.. Haha..

the dry cabinet i posted a couple of posts ago holds my e-p5 and 6 lenses, with room for maybe another 4, and it costs only $110 at courts. average that by 6 lenses + 1 camera: 110/7 = $15/equipment

not too shabby, considering your tupperware costs also around that much, no?

Is this promotion still on? Looking at the 25/1.8. Where can I get it?

Thanks.

Is it?

But the poster from Oly's official webby said its till End Dec leh..:

https://home.olympusimage.com.sg/ois/app/webroot/uploads/binder1_3269.pdf

It also says:

OLYMPUS IMAGING SINGAPORE reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of the promotion without prior notice.

Which I suppose covers the changing of the duration of the promotion, meaning they can end it earlier. (I have no idea if anything actually ended, just point out the text in the poster).

Last edited:
It also says:

Which I suppose covers the changing of the duration of the promotion, meaning they can end it earlier.

Sigh...missed my chance to own one. I was scheduled to be in SG on the 11th Dec. So looks like I got to live without one. :(

Apprently, the promotion ended yesterday :(

Perhaps good news for you. Just back from the 'heartland' store, and was quoted 3xx. When checked, was informed that promotion lasts till end of this month (December). But seem like limited qty left. :)

the promotion just ended was for EM10 with free 45mm lens, in conjunction with SITEX over the wkend.

the 25 & 45mm promo still on. check Olympus SG web for latest promotion.

Perhaps good news for you. Just back from the 'heartland' store, and was quoted 3xx. When checked, was informed that promotion lasts till end of this month (December). But seem like limited qty left. :)

Which store is that and where?
The 25mm is priced at SDG598.00. If less that SDG125, it still SDG473..How is it you guys are getting it at SGD3xx??

Last edited:
The 25mm is priced at SDG598.00. If less that SDG125, it still SDG473..How is it you guys are getting it at SGD3xx??

$598 is the RRP from Olympus. Normally street prices will be lower, I also got my 25mm at $338. Shop's located in the north side, can email/PM thru Facebook to get a quote before going down to buy the item.

I've just posted a wtt at bns, my 45 for your 25.

Had PMed you the links to the common shops in the North and Funan (contacts can be found in their websites), and thanks to KonTrol for the explanation.

Ya, do contact the stores directly for available stock and best price. :)

Thanks. Emailed them and now awaiting their reply.