Olympus 25mm f1.8 & 45mm f1.8 cashback promotion

Ya. I saw that reply and just edited my msg. Anyway if anyone interested can let me know. Tomorrow I call my friend and ask again.

maybe can try MS Color? call them or drop them a PM on Facebook...got mine there on Sunday but was told not only 2 pcs silver 25mm left which I bought 1, not sure how many black left...

me too...lucky i acted on impulse and rush down at 8pm on Sunday to get it...phew!!!

It pays to buy on impulse ... when I was told of the price ... i just bought it straight away ... I even asked the salesman, you sure you didn't sell me at the wrong price ? :bsmilie:

After checking with SLRRevolution, I am told by salesperson that the promotion is still valid till 30 November.
Go and grab your copy before it runs out...

I did managed to get both lens at the promotion price yesterday @MS Color.

Yeah. Just asked and it is still applicable. I am getting 25mm f1.8. Anyone is getting 45mm? Then we can share to enjoy the bundle. Contact me at 8328 6879

Hmm... I think u r within the minimum focusing range, that's y it can't focus.

i think sometimes that's the case... but other times it's just focusing more on the background or cannot find the target so it keep changing focus in and out...

AF speed difference is very noticeable. The 1st Gen 20/1.7ii hunts at times while I have never felt the 25/1.8 hunt at all.

thanks...! based on this... i hooted it liao...! i guess at this price... it's "hoot first than talk" ... :D

tested a bit over lunch.... yes.... i think the AF speed and accuracy is really much better than the pany 20mm... quality wise i din really compare but i guess both are just as good.... gotta use this lens a bit more... but from initial feel is that most likely it's time for me to sell off my pany le... :)

regards,
wacky

u can use this Macro adapter if need to go closer http://www.olympusimage.com.sg/products/dslr/mlenses/mconp02/
Think it's about $1xx . can use on both 24mm and 45mm.

i think sometimes that's the case... but other times it's just focusing more on the background or cannot find the target so it keep changing focus in and out...

thanks...! based on this... i hooted it liao...! i guess at this price... it's "hoot first than talk" ... :D

tested a bit over lunch.... yes.... i think the AF speed and accuracy is really much better than the pany 20mm... quality wise i din really compare but i guess both are just as good.... gotta use this lens a bit more... but from initial feel is that most likely it's time for me to sell off my pany le... :)

regards,
wacky

MS color selling how much for this promotion? got the black set?

i bought from MS color too... black set... $599 for both...

but better call up to check if they still have stocks b4 going down...

regards,
wacky