Olympus 25mm f1.8 & 45mm f1.8 cashback promotion

Lol looks like everyone is buying 25mm and not 45mm.

Maybe cos the 45mm has been released for much longer, so a lot of people probably already have one.

Maybe cos the 45mm has been released for much longer, so a lot of people probably already have one.
I see. I was thinking maybe 25mm is more closer to our field of view and also more versatile than 45.

maybe also the last promo saw the free 45mm giveaway...think ppl who bought their omd then would be owning 1 already...

Olympus lens pricing like Bear market falling thru combo sale, Show freebie & etc, but the Olympus share like Bull market rise from 04-Feb14 @2802 yen to 31-Oct14 3915yen.
Left few lens for combo or freebie package.

Olympus lens pricing like Bear market falling thru combo sale, Show freebie & etc, but the Olympus share like Bull market rise from 04-Feb14 @2802 yen to 31-Oct14 3915yen.
Left few lens for combo or freebie package.

Painful for those who paid the higher price. It actually encourages a trend where consumers will wait and see.

aiyo if only this come sooner...bought my 45 1.8 few months back.

Painful for those who paid the higher price. It actually encourages a trend where consumers will wait and see.

now i definitely wait and see as festive season around the corner, could have more promo coming!

There will still be those who will want to have their hands on the new stuff once they are launched. Pity those who are attempting to sell their lens in BnS though

$250 25mm on the way for 25 Dec? :bsmilie:

It cannot crash so low, the US is having an offer at US$345.99 and thanksgiving is around the corner. If it's SGD 250 by Christmas, then it's worth buying and reselling at eBay for US 300, better than stock market bullrun

$250 25mm on the way for 25 Dec? :bsmilie:

Maybe they will sell EM1 bundle with 12-40 and give free 45mm then pwp 25mm at $99 and 75mm at $399.... Kekeke... Just saying.... Oly Sin.... Can consider???.... Heeee

Maybe they will sell EM1 bundle with 12-40 and give free 45mm then pwp 25mm at $99 and 75mm at $399.... Kekeke... Just saying.... Oly Sin.... Can consider???.... Heeee

at this price I probably will be worried that it comes without glass inside ;)