[Official] X-Pro 2 Thread : The Pro Returns

Just tested xp2 at showroom, the IQ is brilliant with the "old" XF35/1.4. probably they should have had the 35F2 on instead.

Hang on, I went to the showroom during lunch time and it wasn't there. It came later in the afternoon? Will love to give it a spin.

Hang on, I went to the showroom during lunch time and it wasn't there. It came later in the afternoon? Will love to give it a spin.

It wasn't shown. Gotta ask the guys there as its a preproduction set, which is a little buggy so they kept in drawer. Hope that helps

It wasn't shown. Gotta ask the guys there as its a preproduction set, which is a little buggy so they kept in drawer. Hope that helps

I went to Fujistudio this afternoon. The X-Pro 2 is on display already, taking the spot of X-T 1. I am soooooo amazed by the AF speed in OVF.

i notice the xpro2 focuses by itself where ever i point it without having to press the shutter button at the launch.is it a special function ?

Y are they not giving UHS 2 SD card this round ?

what i like about having dual sd card slot.

On the X-Pro2 slot 1 is UHS-II Compliant, and slot 2 is UHS-I Compliant. You can configure the camera to use the dual card slots as follows:

Sequential, where the camera fills one card then moves on to the second
Mirrored backup
To write RAW to one card, and jpg to the second
:thumbsup:

Last edited:
i notice the xpro2 focuses by itself where ever i point it without having to press the shutter button at the launch.is it a special function ? Y are they not giving UHS 2 SD card this round ? what i like about having dual sd card slot. :thumbsup:

It's likely that it's in high performance mode with pre-AF enabled. You can switch both options off in menu. :)

There's an additional UHS-II card being given for the first 50 preorders as an exclusive for members of ClubX. If not , unless one does CH the Extreme Pro card level of cards (95MB/s) is already very sufficient.

It's likely that it's in high performance mode with pre-AF enabled. You can switch both options off in menu. :)

There's an additional UHS-II card being given for the first 50 preorders as an exclusive for members of ClubX. If not , unless one does CH the Extreme Pro card level of cards (95MB/s) is already very sufficient.

o_O really the 95MB read write is good enough?

damn I wasted money buying the 150 read/write...

o_O really the 95MB read write is good enough?

damn I wasted money buying the 150 read/write...

If u do single shots with no hurry between shots, even a dusty old Class 4 8gb card is enough.

Its back to one's usage needs. A UHS-II will allow one to fully utilise the X-Pro2's capabilities shooting in CH.

Is this sensor in X-Pro2 also used in the new Sony A6300 ? Heard that Sony A6300 can do 4K video

Sony A6300 about SGD 1350 Vs X-Pro2 at SGD 2,700 ...

X-Pro2 = 2 x A6300 ... :bsmilie:

Is this sensor in X-Pro2 also used in the new Sony A6300 ? Heard that Sony A6300 can do 4K video

Sony A6300 about SGD 1350 Vs X-Pro2 at SGD 2,700 ...

X-Pro2 = 2 x A6300 ... :bsmilie:

First cannot be, Sony uses bayer pattern.

X-Tran is a Fuji Product, they have been saying it like dunno since it came out?

Most likely is Fuji does not owns a plant to manufacture these sensor, thus they outsource them to someone else like etc; Sony, Panasonic to make sensors.

If u do single shots with no hurry between shots, even a dusty old Class 4 8gb card is enough.

Its back to one's usage needs. A UHS-II will allow one to fully utilise the X-Pro2's capabilities shooting in CH.

Hardly burst shot.

I feel that took away the fun for Photography, but then of cause, there are times you need them heh.

Regards

Is this sensor in X-Pro2 also used in the new Sony A6300 ? Heard that Sony A6300 can do 4K video Sony A6300 about SGD 1350 Vs X-Pro2 at SGD 2,700 ... X-Pro2 = 2 x A6300 ... :bsmilie:

Lol. Anyway their G lenses look exciting too, only that now the setup looks like a D810 equivalent too.

A pity Xpro2 can't deliver before cny

Last edited:
Anyone experience off focus when using the OVF on the Xpro2 while taking near shots? Was told its due to parallex error that the cam cannot cimpensate for. But it it's good for EVF.

Anyone experience off focus when using the OVF on the Xpro2 while taking near shots? Was told its due to parallex error that the cam cannot cimpensate for. But it it's good for EVF.

OVF sure cant do macro shot la... only EVF can.
regret preorder ? Hehe

Lol. Anyway their G lenses look exciting too, only that now the setup looks like a D810 equivalent too.

The G lens too huge for the mirrorless lah, defeats the purpose of wanting a compact camera. Better off getting the D750 or D810

Where are you doing your preoder ?

Alan photo giving a Jusino tripod with ball head.

Song brother giving $100 taka or NTUC voucher.

TK foto >>>> ????

Cathay foto >>>> ????

How's the sales of X-Pro2 pre-order so far ?

How's the sales of X-Pro2 pre-order so far ?

Bro, No one can ever give a answer to this question right ?

It's the same as asking Olympus how's the sales of Pen F so far