[Official] X-Pro 2 Thread : The Pro Returns

Chrisone

Nov 28, 2012
Singapore
I believe many CSers have read about the coming X-Pro 2. I will still post the leaked photos here and say Pro-2 is such a gorgeous camera. It so much reminds me of Leica M5 with 35 summacron. 2016 will be full of wonders. Happy new year to all CSers.
http://www.fujirumors.com/leaked-fi...ujifilm-x-pro2-see-it-with-xf35mmf2-attached/

$front1.jpg$1218578_1_l.jpg

Unlike the XT-1, there isn't a dedicated dial to adjust the Aperture.

So, the Aperture is adjusted on the lens (if it has a ring) or thru the menu ?

Unlike the XT-1, there isn't a dedicated dial to adjust the Aperture. So, the Aperture is adjusted on the lens (if it has a ring) or thru the menu ?

There are two command dials, one at the front and the other at the back. I believe both can be customized for aperture control.

X-Pro 1 only has the back dial. It works for aperture, if I remember correctly. I sold mine sometime back.

Unlike the XT-1, there isn't a dedicated dial to adjust the Aperture. So, the Aperture is adjusted on the lens (if it has a ring) or thru the menu ?

The beauty of Fuji system and lens is the aperture ring for direct adjustment.

The aperture ring on the lenses allows u to do aperture adjustment , that's a design feature users love about Fuji.

For the XC lenses without aperture rings, the dials on the camera body does the job.

Look forward to more official news coming within 2 weeks.

Look forward to more official news coming within 2 weeks.
Ya man ... looks like no 4K, hor ?

But hopefully can record 1080p at 96fps ...

will the VF be as good as the XT-1 ?

Last edited:
There will be a large scale local launch event end of Jan for the X-Pro2 ;)

There will be a large scale local launch event end of Jan for the X-Pro2 ;)

I have this feeling that it will be launched when I am away from Singapore ... :nono:

We can pre-order only during the launch event ?

I have this feeling that it will be launched when I am away from Singapore ... :nono:

We can pre-order only during the launch event ?

This is not launch event leh , annoucement event lah haha.

This is not launch event leh , annoucement event lah haha.

Thanks coolhirako.

But i thought usually announcement event, they will have a few sets for you to play & make your pre-order ... :dunno:

There will be an:

Announcement Event
Pre-order Event &
Launch Event.

:bsmilie:

check out the official Fujifilm SG Facebook group : Fujifilm ClubX for much more updates and discussions.

23617058434_711bc09fbd_b.jpg

Last edited:
There will be an:

Announcement Event
Pre-order Event &
Launch Event.

Wah so many events, combined all 3 into one not so siong lah ... :bsmilie:

Just kidding ... cheers

hi all,

Look forward to updates by today 1pm ;)

24269907085_004020e161_b.jpg