[Official] X-Pro 2 Thread : The Pro Returns

Hi. So, I was wondering when the preorders will be shipped in. I have an event coming up and I'm really hoping to be able to use it then. Quite excited for it haha!

Last edited:
Hi. So, I was wondering when the preorders will be shipped in. I have an event coming up and I'm really hoping to be able to use it then. Quite excited for it haha!

For SG preorders , I can say with confidence no later than 3rd March (I'm referring to collection from store and NOT starting to ship to you dates)

If u have preordered, Dealers will call u up

The SG market will be one of the first few worldwide to receive the preorders for X-Pro2

For SG preorders , I can say with confidence no later than 3rd March (I'm referring to collection from store and NOT starting to ship to you dates)

If u have preordered, Dealers will call u up

The SG market will be one of the first few worldwide to receive the preorders for X-Pro2

Nice! Thanks for the info :)

another piece of info ;) If u plan waiting for street prices it won't be really effective. There will be a lack of stocks across all dealers due to that the pre-orders are taking up the bulk of the 1st shipment already.

Next shipment will only be hopefully in March.

*from my trusted source*

Would you happen to know if there are multiple shipments for preorders on a first come first served basis, or will Fujifilm be fulfilling all preorders with the first shipment?

I did a preorder but it was only made after the preorder period was extended.

Last edited:
For pre-orders within the pre-order period, (whether extended or not)- all fulfilled together as one shipment.

Thanks Keith! Looking forward to use my beast for press works!! :)

another piece of info ;) If u plan waiting for street prices it won't be really effective. There will be a lack of stocks across all dealers due to that the pre-orders are taking up the bulk of the 1st shipment already.

Next shipment will only be hopefully in March.

*from my trusted source*

Hopefully by end march they will have new shipments hitting the stores so I can get my hands on 1 haha

X-Pro2 feature in the Straits Times ;)

Summary:
Great IQ, Dynamic Range, Great Film Sims, Way improved AF performance, weather resistance and of course, excellent ISO performance.

http://www.straitstimes.com/tech/cameras/fujifilm-x-pro2-the-legend-is-back?xtor=CS3-17

25128298700_2c7000421c_o.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone received calls to collect the pre-order already? 😊

All pre-order sets to be ready for collection today once the shops open ;)

All pre-order sets to be ready for collection today once the shops open ;)

So, no one took photos with it yet ?

Show some photos & poison to tempt us leh ... :bsmilie:

So, no one took photos with it yet ?

Show some photos & poison to tempt us leh ... /QUOTE]

i'll bite...

I do mostly street stuff, nbthing fancy,taken with the 18mm F2.

24987927013_7a160e0f46_h.jpg

25614647835_73aed92eba_h.jpg

25496008902_cbda9e0ae1_h.jpg

25496007832_96beca25f8_h.jpg

(this was taken at ISO 5000, i'm pretty impressed with the results!)

Did a quick portrait of the other half with the 35mm F2 as well:

24926397014_2f9586ad4b_h.jpg

Pretty pleased overall, even though i did get the reset bug once (seems to have happened to quite a number of users world wide with the camera resetting most functions to default settings).

Battery life is pretty poor though, but nothing a spare battery of 2 won't solve, since charging is quick.

Last edited:
So, no one took photos with it yet ? Show some photos & poison to tempt us leh ... :bsmilie:

Many have took and have shared over at Fujifilm ClubX. More than enough to flood the threads here

nice sharing ;)

the reset bug was probably due to Fujifilm shipping the sets out too quickly before they could charge the internal batteries. Just plonk a fully charged batt into the X-Pro2 and leave it there for a while and it should all be fine.

(i also kena once lol, i took it out to shoot immed)

Thanks for all the poison posts ... :)

Just came across this offer by DWI in Australia, X-pro2 body selling for A$2299, after GST rebate, it is equivalent to S$2108.50. The only trade-off is that the 1 year warranty is only in valid in Australia.

Just came across this offer by DWI in Australia, X-pro2 body selling for A$2299, after GST rebate, it is equivalent to S$2108.50. The only trade-off is that the 1 year warranty is only in valid in Australia.

Able to change the warranty to sg ?