Official Plane Spotting Thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Last edited:
Cloudy morning. =/

Last edited:

Last edited:

Last edited:
Well captured, Labu. Perhaps you would like to adjust the horizontal tilt in some of the photos to keep the airliner slightly angled up or level IMHO. Keep it up though. ;)

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Last edited:
wow! didn't know there's a avid plane spotting crowd here in clubsnap. It's been years since I last plane spot, but I wanted to share some of my favourite photos.

_DSC0490.jpg

_DSC0521.jpg

DSC_6492.jpg

_DSC3696-1.jpg

_DSC9284.jpg

chisiang, nice shot of the USAF yellow tail 887 falcon, is it recent?

erkuan

chisiang, nice shot of the USAF yellow tail 887 falcon, is it recent?

erkuan
The USAF F-16C Fighting Falcon "92-3887" was photographed taking off in a totally clean configuration with absolutely no loadout on any of its hardpoints including external drop tank. Hardly a realistic operational scenario for a USAF F-16C operating out of Misawa Air Base, Japan. My guess is that the photos were taken during a airshow in Singapore.

SIA B744 "Mike Zulu" was sold to Air Pullmantur (PLM) in early 2008 and subsequently re-registered as EC-KQC.

:)

Last edited:
9V-Orion: spot on. Was taken some time back during the airshow. You're good! You must be from ninervictor hehe... it's been a while I drop by. Now working overseas so no time to spot.

gilcrest,

very nice! thank you for sharing of KC-135, wishing that i may have this in my album one day. nice catch!

landing
IMG_7929_640x427_.jpg

nope
IMG_7930_640x427_.jpg

bye-bye !
IMG_7931_640x427_.jpg

Today, I saw an aircraft flying to PLAB, which I had not seen before.
I did manage to take a couple of ( lousy) pics, and barely read the 'code' VH-PFL.
I found out it was a G550.
Now, I only thought SG had AEW G550s?
What do they use this un-modded one for?
I'm not posting any pics as I don't think it's worthy of being posted xD
Isit for like 'private jet'-like usage?

Today, I saw an aircraft flying to PLAB, which I had not seen before.
I did manage to take a couple of ( lousy) pics, and barely read the 'code' VH-PFL.
I found out it was a G550.
Now, I only thought SG had AEW G550s?
What do they use this un-modded one for?
I'm not posting any pics as I don't think it's worthy of being posted xD
Isit for like 'private jet'-like usage?
FYI. ;)

IMG_8490_800x533_.jpg

IMG_8492_800x533_.jpg

saw this beautiful blue aircraft just the other day, pls help to id this bird.

Air Transport International DC-8

5884411224_f973ca1567_b.jpg

Malaysia Airlines (MAS) Boeing 777-2H6/ER
9M-MRE (MSN/LN: 28412/115)

5884402208_1618ec7b7c_b.jpg

The sun rises over WSSS North-East Remote Apron, Aircraft Stand 400 to 404 as an Airmark Aviation Antonov An-12F “Cub" awakened from its slumber to load up for its upcoming chartered commercial flight while two private business jets next to it continued on their deep sleep.

5884407596_9fee78a608_b.jpg

Misty morning over WSSS Runway 02C as a Singapore Airlines Boeing 777-212/ER awaits take off clearance from Changi Tower while holding short of Taxiway Echo 10.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5883844571_81e8b2d2fa_b.jpg

A fake miniaturised overview of WSSS Terminal 2 and Terminal 3.​

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.