[Official Interest Check] Shooting (literally) yet again

Status
Not open for further replies.
1upz for this thread and updated!

The date of the shoot had been confirmed on 19th Aug!

1 final upz for the day! Thank you all for attending this wonderful event!

DSCF0499.jpg

DSCF0498.jpg

*KABOOM*

Hopefully could organise day shoots or what one of these days for down-the-line shoot or a pistol shoot.

Well, hopefully could organise yet another shoot again if you guys are interested but it's a little disheartening to see just so many views and so little response (except for the usual ppl who went the 1st time round). I might be organising it again or maybe not again. If those who are interested in organising their own shoots, you are free to use the information that I had provided on the 1st page to do so.

If in anyone is still doubting the price (as the shooting prices for SGC and DSAS seems prohibitively high), the prices are heavily subsidised by SSA to promote shooting as an interest/sport for the general public. And to smash every single doubt in your minds - YES, SUCH ACTIVITIES ARE PERFECTLY LEGAL IN SINGAPORE.

Feel free to organise your own shoots with the information provided! If anyone has some queries or doubts as how to proceed on, feel free to just drop me a PM, be glad to help. :)

1 final upz for the day! Thank you all for attending this wonderful event!

DSCF0499.jpg

DSCF0498.jpg

*KABOOM*

Hopefully could organise day shoots or what one of these days for down-the-line shoot or a pistol shoot.

Well, hopefully could organise yet another shoot again if you guys are interested but it's a little disheartening to see just so many views and so little response (except for the usual ppl who went the 1st time round). I might be organising it again or maybe not again. If those who are interested in organising their own shoots, you are free to use the information that I had provided on the 1st page to do so.

If in anyone is still doubting the price (as the shooting prices for SGC and DSAS seems prohibitively high), the prices are heavily subsidised by SSA to promote shooting as an interest/sport for the general public. And to smash every single doubt in your minds - YES, SUCH ACTIVITIES ARE PERFECTLY LEGAL IN SINGAPORE.

Feel free to organise your own shoots with the information provided! If anyone has some queries or doubts as how to proceed on, feel free to just drop me a PM, be glad to help. :)

Nice pictures. Regret didn't bring cam. My colleagues and I had plenty of fun. Thanks for organizing this again. Personally, the second time is the best time :thumbsup: I'm a lot happier with the results.

Status
Not open for further replies.