Official Fuji X70 thread: The Petite Powerhouse

Did anyone figured out how to enable options for iso higher than 6400? I tried switching the raw and jpg mode, but does not work.

Did anyone figured out how to enable options for iso higher than 6400? I tried switching the raw and jpg mode, but does not work.

Extended output sensitivity : Equivalent ISO 100, 12800, 25600 and 51200 only available for JPEG only

I am looking for a sleek camera with selfi screen, at first I am considering the A5100 and now come this...
which one is recommended?
Depends on what's important.

Flexibility of a Interchangeable Lens Camera or convenient of a small quality compact camera.

I shoot 35mm a lot and it suits my style. I hardly change my lenses which is not making full use of the ilc. And worst I won't want to bring everywhere I go cos its still some weight.

Thus, this little camera suits my style and gives me good quality despite being small. Selfie is good as there's no distortion to my naked eyes, plus Fuji colors, you can just WiFi and use the pic almost instant.

Sent from my Elephone P7000 using Tapatalk

buddies any idea where to get a replacement lens hood for x70?
i got a silver hood, my body is black, apparently sort of no stock

buddies any idea where to get a replacement lens hood for x70?
i got a silver hood, my body is black, apparently sort of no stock
Maybe you have to check with fujifilm sg themselves. So weird to give you a different color hood.

Anyone tried on the WCL-X100 with X70?
I think jonkrask review did mention, so did someone tried with a Ricoh wcl for gr

Anyone tried on the WCL-X100 with X70?

It fits but u get pretty bad vignetting and distortions which definitely needs to be corrected by software.

I think jonkrask review did mention, so did someone tried with a Ricoh wcl for gr

Yah I saw the FB post about using the Ricoh adapter.. But no sample pics..

Assuming it works good.. Then comes down to pricing between ricoh and fuji adapters..

Rather impressed with this little camera.

Some test shots at Pearls Centre yesterday.

24219734164_db494fe11e_h.jpg

24219734394_287712c3db_h.jpg

24754446491_d33a9a5e89_h.jpg

24754444071_f4756d5a14_h.jpg

24480278589_2991e9a612_h.jpg

well taken. 😊👏
How's the AF?
Its good. Haha though I was using it today and its oof for one time. Its slow when it is at 0.1m focus and trying to go back to 5m or more. Overall, am very please with the Fuji colors and portability of this camera.

Not sure if I happen to miss the menu or something

Does x70 comes with some form of image stabilization??

Not sure if I happen to miss the menu or something

Does x70 comes with some form of image stabilization??
Don't think there is IS.

well taken. 😊👏
How's the AF?

Surprisingly fast! Even in low light.

The touch AF / Shoot is equally impressive as well.

It's very much like taking photos with the iphone.

24591078440_3eb992186b_b.jpg

This was taken at ISO 3200 @ 1/20, and the camera had no problem focusing on the uncle.

Surprisingly fast! Even in low light. The touch AF / Shoot is equally impressive as well. It's very much like taking photos with the iphone. This was taken at ISO 3200 @ 1/20, and the camera had no problem focusing on the uncle.

wow.. Nice shot!

So tempting!!!!

Surprisingly fast! Even in low light.

The touch AF / Shoot is equally impressive as well.

It's very much like taking photos with the iphone.

24591078440_3eb992186b_b.jpg

This was taken at ISO 3200 @ 1/20, and the camera had no problem focusing on the uncle.