Official Fuji X70 thread: The Petite Powerhouse

Let's say ...

can you imagine an APSC sensor camera with Fujifilm film simulations a size smaller than the iPhone 6 with tilt screen, touch focus and touch screen?

and imagine that this camera can do the focal lengths the GR can do too.

look forward to this X70 if its a true camera release ;)

keithwee, you are spot on. That's what got me excited. Hope the AF is fast so I won't miss the snap focus

keithwee, you are spot on. That's what got me excited. Hope the AF is fast so I won't miss the snap focus

Supposed this camera is true (paiseh , not officially announced yet) , it will better AF performance than X100T due to it most likely having a more updated firmware.

Keith! How much ah? Haha

Sent from my Elephone P7000 using Tapatalk

A hint will be that it will be significantly cheaper than the RX100IV's launch SRP of $1399 (and that's a one inch sensor camera va this - a APSC sized sensor camera.

Check back by 1pm tmr for the full pricing details :)

A hint will be that it will be significantly cheaper than the RX100IV's launch SRP of $1399 (and that's a one inch sensor camera va this - a APSC sized sensor camera.

Check back by 1pm tmr for the full pricing details :)

wah X70 pricing comes out faster than the X-Pro2.

Btw, this X70 is in the same league as Panny's LX100 ?

wah X70 pricing comes out faster than the X-Pro2. Btw, this X70 is in the same league as Panny's LX100 ?

Very different cameras my friend , maybe can go read up a bit after 1230 pm today when the press release is out :)

hi all,

Look forward to updates by today 1pm ;)

X70 : The Petite Powerhouse

23326268010_cfce7aaf92_b.jpg

Preview of the X70 is up at: http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1584576

Last edited:
Dear all, X70 preorder info.

23762719854_2830cd41df_b.jpg

Not really that petite leh. But yes power :)

This will be the camera to make me jump back to the x series... The x pro 2 has nice specs but will wait out for newer version of the XT1...

prefer GR because cheaper and smaller, Pocketable

Both are pocketable but well , every model will have their own followers. There's a reason why GR will always be around no matter how small the market is.

prefer GR because cheaper and smaller, Pocketable

Like what Keith mentioned.. Both are quite compact... Given the x70 has more features as well as a better sensor and speedier af system... Coupled with the freebies thrown in, I feel it's worth the extra couple of bucks... Do note also gr/grii doesn't come with an external charger (which probably gonna cost u another 60-70?) and no extra goodies...