OFFICIAL: EOS-M - User thread

Slight edge to 11-22. However, u lose 1mm at wide.
You can sell your 10-20 and get 11-22 IS STM with some pocket money if you no longer using aps-c DSLR.
What's the street price on the EF-M 11-22mm?

EOS M owners rejoice

EF-M 55-200 is coming, at least we know that Canon is serious about EOS M system.

They still got much to improve on regarding the af... I still didn't find it much faster than my old PowerShot even after the firmware upgrade.

They still got much to improve on regarding the af... I still didn't find it much faster than my old PowerShot even after the firmware upgrade.

I found that 11-22 and 18-55 AF speed is fine, just that 22 f2 a bit lag behind the 2 zooms on original eos M. On M2, AF speed should be better.

I found that 11-22 and 18-55 AF speed is fine, just that 22 f2 a bit lag behind the 2 zooms on original eos M. On M2, AF speed should be better.

I'm still looking forward to M3 (if it's coming with AF on par with EM-5 or EM-1). And hope they market it in SG as well. AFAIK, M2 was only released within Japan.

I'm still looking forward to M3 (if it's coming with AF on par with EM-5 or EM-1). And hope they market it in SG as well. AFAIK, M2 was only released within Japan.

M2 in China also.

EF-M 55-200 IS STM
it is official announced.

Any indication whats its going to cost?

Anyone here use Canon Eos M2 (imported)?
Is it recommended?

Please advice thanks.

Guys is there a remote cable for EOS-M?

Has anyone managed to get the EOS-M to work with a field monitor of sorts? Thinking an old Nexus 7 would do nicely. Heard Canon disabled the remote functions though.

Anyone has news when is EF-M 55-200 IS STM coming to SG? seem like other part of the world already got it...
Still waiting to see the first review...

Thanks for the info.

Anyway my friend is trying out to modify a control so that can shoot time lapse using EOS-M.

Last edited:
Does anyone use EF-M 55-200 IS STM now? How is the performance?

You can just mount a EF lens on ur EOS-M