OFFICIAL: CANON EOS 6D - User Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rabbit86 said:
Yea Hn sell $2688 or 0% installment.
There this shop call john 3:16 at funan IT sell $2550. Body onli...

Damn expensive for a 24-70/4. o_O

Eh, the price is for a 6D body?

anyone bought the japan set yet? have not tried ordering from amazon JP before. lol.

anyone bought the japan set yet? have not tried ordering from amazon JP before. lol.

Buying from amazon jp is not worth it... U still have to pay the shipping and dun forget gst (almost $150). Ur best bet is to buy directly in japan, or have a frend help u buy in japan.

devilry said:
Buying from amazon jp is not worth it... U still have to pay the shipping and dun forget gst (almost $150). Ur best bet is to buy directly in japan, or have a frend help u buy in japan.

That's right, if you don't work there or have friends/family it's not worth it usually.

Hi all, i just got my 6D 2 days ago... finally moved into FF! ha ha...this is my 3rd body...

AndyC said:
Hi all, i just got my 6D 2 days ago... finally moved into FF! ha ha...this is my 3rd body...

Congrats! Now go out shooting! ;)

How much u bought?

Click! Retailing @ $3,430.00

orh...i had a $500 voucher which can only use at this place... so i guess still alright la... $31...not much... rather than i cannot use my voucher and had to pay...

AndyC said:
orh...i had a $500 voucher which can only use at this place... so i guess still alright la... $31...not much... rather than i cannot use my voucher and had to pay...

Quote voucher must use😁

icic 3430 i think is the best price now

Could anyone advise if it is normal for a fully charged battery to die in just a few days when left in the 6d whithout any usage. I last charged my battery about 3-4 days ago and has not been using it. Today when i need to shoot, it is left with only 18%. As both my wifi and gps are disabled i thought that the battery shouldn't die so fast.

Could anyone advise if it is normal for a fully charged battery to die in just a few days when left in the 6d whithout any usage. I last charged my battery about 3-4 days ago and has not been using it. Today when i need to shoot, it is left with only 18%. As both my wifi and gps are disabled i thought that the battery shouldn't die so fast.

Not normal at all. I leave my batteries in the 6d always and don't see drain like this. By any chance u are using a 24-70VC on the 6d? Known to have drain issues for that lens

Oh ya. I have the tamron 24-70 VC attached. didn't know there is such an issue. Guess i'll have to detach that lense when not using the camera.
Thanks for the highlighting! :)

It has been a while.... and finally, I got to test the 6D in shop.... with a 24-105mm F4L.....

AF is pretty much good enough for me, and I think it is fast enough for most cases.... I am a 7D user, and ex-400D user, so I think I am able to live with it.....

Really.... SOLD SOLD SOLD liao.... now.... hoping to get it at $2400.... hope it reach this price mark soon............ ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.