Official Canon 550D User Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
17-55 f2.8

18-200mm lor.

Btw guys, I got an another newbie question.

Does resizing the image from 'Large/Fine' to 'Medium/Fine' will reduce the overall image quality and resolution?

Thank you in advance! ;)

Can any kind soul answer my question? :angel:

Can any kind soul answer my question? :angel:
resize from large to medium of course will reduce the resolution.

It is like asking will braking a car slows down a car...

For the GGS glass screen protector, does it mean that the Canon logo on the screen will be covered over and replaced by a "GGS" logo?

For the GGS glass screen protector, does it mean that the Canon logo on the screen will be covered over and replaced by a "GGS" logo?

yes. got a 550d word at the side of the ggs too.

Is there GGS protector with Canon logo on it? That would be great! :D

Can a 550D support a L lens n most impt the price must suit the photos. I heard from shop tat L lens won't give gd quality with 550d body. Can anybody clarify.

Which shop said that?

L lens is excelent lens in term of the glass and built quality.

Can a 550D support a L lens n most impt the price must suit the photos. I heard from shop tat L lens won't give gd quality with 550d body. Can anybody clarify.

which L lens are you referring to?

by the way even 18-55 kit lens can produce decent photos with ample lighting. :bsmilie:

get a flashgun is a necessary item over any lens you own.

Thanks for clarifying n suggestion. Any idea way Lens suit my hobby. I will be shooting fireworks, landscapes, Zoom and maybe fast?

external flash is indeed more impt that lens. no L lens, prime or not can save you if the lighting isn't favorable. flash on the other hand can save you on many occasions. besides, photography is about light.

external flash is indeed more impt that lens. no L lens, prime or not can save you if the lighting isn't favorable. flash on the other hand can save you on many occasions. besides, photography is about light.

Ic. Thank for the suggestion. But would prefer lens cos it looks more professional.

Which shop said this? I won't buy from them as they sound arrogant.

My friend has a 24-105L mounted on a 400d and he is shooting pictures like a pro. (I mean seriously, magazine-type pictures.)

Which shop said this? I won't buy from them as they sound arrogant.

My friend has a 24-105L mounted on a 400d and he is shooting pictures like a pro. (I mean seriously, magazine-type pictures.)

Ic. So do u have any lens to recommend me. I will be using to shoot. Eg. Fireworks, landscape, moving object n zoom.

Ic. So do u have any lens to recommend me. I will be using to shoot. Eg. Fireworks, landscape, moving object n zoom.

That same friend I was referring to is using canon 10-22mm for landscapes and fireworks. I think that's pretty standard. I have yet to try it myself since I'm currently using the 15mm of my lens for wide angles.

Status
Not open for further replies.