Official Canon 550D User Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
you may take away the partitions (change its orientation), should have sufficient room to attach 18-135 with body. :)
Thanks. Did just that. :) Now still can do that cos I have nothing else to put inside :D

soons: just got the GGS protector for 550D, freaking awesome, sticks well and fits the LCD perfectly!

Hey.. Why I haven got mine yet.. I purchased on wed lo

My monster cameras lo... Was expecting to recieve it today..

Guys, I have a question to ask.

How much will a UV filter cost?(From the cheapest to mid-range) I just want to protect my kit II lens.

Any brand or shops to recommend? :)

Guys,

How much will Hoya UV filter for my Kit II cost?

Do you guys know where to purchase packs of silica gel?

Any shops to recommend? Forgive me, I'm a newbie.

Btw, it's really irritating when everytime you wanna take photos, sweat or oil will smudge the LCD. I wonder if the GGS protector is available at shops...

Last edited:
Nice GGS SP.
Someone did Bulk order ?

Guys,

How much will Hoya UV filter for my Kit II cost?

Do you guys know where to purchase packs of silica gel?

Any shops to recommend? Forgive me, I'm a newbie.

Btw, it's really irritating when everytime you wanna take photos, sweat or oil will smudge the LCD. I wonder if the GGS protector is available at shops...
It's available on monstercameras website. Order from there. I received mine, it fits perfectly!

It's available on monstercameras website. Order from there. I received mine, it fits perfectly!

hi! do orders from monstercameras deliver in other parts of asia like in the philippines?

and i still yet to receive mine.. monday is the last day.. :(

I received a call from My Monster camera just now regarding the GGS protector & transfer information.

Btw guys, I got an another newbie question.

Does resizing the image from 'Large/Fine' to 'Medium/Fine' will reduce the overall image quality and resolution?

Thank you in advance! ;)

Hi all,

I'm thinking of getting a lens hood for my 550D Kit II lens. But i'm not sure what kind of lens hood i should get.

Any suggestions?

checked in monstercamera, didnt see any lens hood for 18-135MM (KIT II).. is it available ? or can use other type lens hood?

checked in monstercamera, didnt see any lens hood for 18-135MM (KIT II).. is it available ? or can use other type lens hood?
18-135 should use the same lens hood as 18-200mm. (72mm?)

Anyway, my 550D suprised me today: I filled up 1 x 4GB memory card and 1 x 8GB memory card (About 1100+ pics) for the Formula Drift event with just 1 battery!! Somemore it is the $25 3rd party battery that I bought. I thought I had my original canon battery inside, but it was not.

In the end, the battery died off at the end of the day when I am reviewing and deleting photos. :) Veyr happy with the 550D and $25 battery!!

Anyway, my 550D suprised me today: I filled up 1 x 4GB memory card and 1 x 8GB memory card (About 1100+ pics) for the Formula Drift event with just 1 battery!! Somemore it is the $25 3rd party battery that I bought. I thought I had my original canon battery inside, but it was not.

In the end, the battery died off at the end of the day when I am reviewing and deleting photos. :) Veyr happy with the 550D and $25 battery!!

that's great news!!:cool:

that's great news!!:cool:
Edit, just check the pictures... 1100+ on 4GB memory card (using Fine Large, approx 2~3MB per picture, not SuperFine L)
And another 300+ pictures from my 8GB. Total near 1500. O.O

Status
Not open for further replies.