[Numnumball] ClarkeQuay/Art Bridge revisited - Great light before the rain 05 Jun 10

Double :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Beautiful series. Salute dedication to wake up so early to capture the morning light.

Love this ! Feels like a HDR effect :)

4670371561_d68cd3fd45_b.jpg

Thks for the comments bro.. Non-HDR, digital blending of 4 exposures :lovegrin:

i got only 1 word to say - zai! :thumbsup:
i still need to learn much more :)

got more photo or not?
After "drinking in" all these photo.... make me "thirsty" for more....;)

Hay Bro,, got to disappoint, the light aint tat great after shot 8.. pack up after that..hee..:)

Excellent! It's hard to believe those lovely colours were not the result of PS / HDR :bigeyes:. A truly great reward for sacrificing sleep.:thumbsup:

Thanks~!! No they are.. but non-HDR.. Digital Blending.. Layer n masking.. But minimum work as the actual scene is close to this great ard. :thumbsup:

Hay Bro,, got to disappoint, the light aint tat great after shot 8.. pack up after that..hee..:)

ah.....:cry:
understand.... next weekend can go take some more.:)

ah.....:cry:
understand.... next weekend can go take some more.:)

Yup bro, oneday u come Clarke Quay we shoot together lar.. hee..

This weekend is reserved for Kit's Outing. :lovegrin:

Hmm... must learn from you when it becomes too tight and when it's too much sky. I thought the pix is quite nicely balanced (kinda like the patterns and colours, which are nicely reflected in the water). Very calm day? The reflections are almost perfect :bigeyes:

Hay Bernard, thks for dropping by.. Yes it's a very calm day that morning n I am the only shooter! Wasted! Got lucky With zero wind/great light as i only get to shoot sunrise normally once per week.. :lovegrin:

Bravo! almost HDRisque!
alas too early for my lazy bones

Hahaha... yes master... just joking la... not into landscape, "YET"... :bsmilie:
still has no time to try my new toys :(

gd gd.. btw i no master leh.. :sweat: shoot more shoot more.. find time k.. buy equipment nt to let them rot in drybox/cabinet :bsmilie:

Very nice shots!!
Thanks for sharingg...

How come the reflections very calm.. nicee..

How long is your exposure mostly to get the calm reflections? 1 to 2 minutes?

Regards,
R

Yup bro, oneday u come Clarke Quay we shoot together lar.. hee..

This weekend is reserved for Kit's Outing. :lovegrin:

np. will do. Hopefully is next month.

Very nice shots!!
Thanks for sharingg...

How come the reflections very calm.. nicee..

How long is your exposure mostly to get the calm reflections? 1 to 2 minutes?

Regards,
R

Sry for missing ur msg..

Thanks for ur comments

u dun need long exposures to get calm reflections..

Just calm water with zero wind :)

On average they are 10-15s for the 1st 3 shots and 5-8s for the subseuqent few..

Sry for missing ur msg..

Thanks for ur comments

u dun need long exposures to get calm reflections..

Just calm water with zero wind :)

On average they are 10-15s for the 1st 3 shots and 5-8s for the subseuqent few..

Wah. Means time is everything. Admire your shoots and the will to get up so early -> This is important :D

Thanks for sharing this series.
Anymore?

Regards,
R