[Numnumball] ClarkeQuay/Art Bridge revisited - Great light before the rain 05 Jun 10

Nice work.. Bryan :thumbsup:

but for me I think there is just a little too much sky for this one

4670374917_f97dcfe174_b.jpg

But that just me

Cheers

Double :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Beautiful series. Salute dedication to wake up so early to capture the morning light.

Love this ! Feels like a HDR effect :)

4670371561_d68cd3fd45_b.jpg

Nice work.. Bryan :thumbsup:

but for me I think there is just a little too much sky for this one

4670374917_f97dcfe174_b.jpg

But that just me

Cheers

Bro, Tks for dropping by.. Think a further 1/3rd in for the sky will be more ideal.. :think:

Cheers :D

got more photo or not?
After "drinking in" all these photo.... make me "thirsty" for more....;)

Nice :thumbsup:
Hm... Am I suppose to buy 16-35 :lovegrin:

Err...just saw this bro.. are u posioned again?? :bsmilie:

Think u concentrate on the shoot first rather than equipment lah.. :p

Bro, Tks for dropping by.. Think a further 1/3rd in for the sky will be more ideal.. :think:

Cheers :D

Hmm... must learn from you when it becomes too tight and when it's too much sky. I thought the pix is quite nicely balanced (kinda like the patterns and colours, which are nicely reflected in the water). Very calm day? The reflections are almost perfect :bigeyes:

Hmm... must learn from you when it becomes too tight and when it's too much sky. I thought the pix is quite nicely balanced (kinda like the patterns and colours, which are nicely reflected in the water). Very calm day? The reflections are almost perfect :bigeyes:

Lol.. i am still learning also leh.. even after 4 yrs of shoot.. But i think is a great idea to share what we know, in terms of knwledge and experience from what 1 (or we) had gathered around from peers, exchanging pointers etc.. :lovegrin:

Yup i m blessed on that perfect calm day~! With almost zero wind.. Was sweating like mad for highly difficult framing positions u noe.. :sweatsm::sweatsm:

Err...just saw this bro.. are u posioned again?? :bsmilie:

Think u concentrate on the shoot first rather than equipment lah.. :p

Hahaha... yes master... just joking la... not into landscape, "YET"... :bsmilie:
still has no time to try my new toys :(