Not eveyone can afford such rental...

currently i only have the god is not great in my collection. the other one belonged to my classmate and there was 1 more i borrowed from the library. these are good books in terms of their arguements, which i have used some in my research.

richard dawkins can get quite irritating sometimes, but you can read some of his stuff.

there is another author, but i can't remember his name right now.

I don't really understand all this bashing.
seems like quite a singaporean thing to put down other singaporeans?
as long as its their own money, what's the problem here?

you need to attend one session at CHC. :bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

feel the force, yo.

And this "hear-say" gives them the right to judge the organisation for misappropriation of funds? Leave it to the police and stay back, yes? Why speculate in that case hmm?
enough people i can trust have gone and came back with white faces and hushed tones with these same horror stories...

anyways, if i say more, this thread will be closed.

richard dawkins can get quite irritating sometimes, but you can read some of his stuff.

dawkins has a bad accent i will admit. but the blind watchmaker argument is logical i'll leave it as that. he plays heavily on his boeing 747 argument too. can tell pretty much its from a scientific bio pov.

perhaps ur looking for christopher hitchens? he seems to be the next on the list. there are 4 of them. hitchen plays more on the real life real examples to give reasons. i like his argument on how children and religion has a lot of ties. that was wad i based my research on actually:thumbsup:

Don't play play, maybe this is the song that enable her to live like super star.:sticktong

is it, you can stick me there

put those 7th month hokkien opera makeup, give me a cheongsam

and i repeat "everybody, china wine" 20 times, can live that kind of lifestyle?

i want... i do it for 40 songs i can retire.

LOL i htink ur too young to retire:sweat:

perhaps ur looking for christopher hitchens? he seems to be the next on the list. there are 4 of them. hitchen plays more on the real life real examples to give reasons. i like his argument on how children and religion has a lot of ties. that was wad i based my research on actually:thumbsup:

well, i'm not using my own computer right now, i'll let you know tonight.

well, i'm not using my own computer right now, i'll let you know tonight.

okkies. but it shld be from this 4
Richard Dawkins, Daniel Dennett, Sam Harris and Christopher Hitchens

cause they are the more prominent ones i think:rolleyes: i think i read sam harris too. daniel not yet. got time need make trip down library soon:rolleyes:

If really can, I will take 10% cut.:devil:

anyways. i learnt soemthing from my research lar, the one i wrote at least. it is hard to critic and discuss abt religion, without ppl telling u ur being insensitive/rude etc. u get the idea haha

Maybe some of these...

Christopher Hitchens
Bertrand Russell
Carl Sagan
Albert Einstein
Douglas Adams
Prof Noam Chomsky
Bill Maher
Sam Harris (thanks almost forgot this one)

My usual reading material heheh...

Can try itunes and youtube too heheh

Last edited:
Maybe some of these...

Christopher Hitchens
Bertrand Russell
Carl Sagan
Albert Einstein
Douglas Adams
Prof Noam Chomsky
Bill Maher

whoever they are, whatever they wrote - no one, however spiritual, religious, philosophical, scientific they can be, is able to unlock the mystery of our existence.

whoever they are, whatever they wrote - no one, however spiritual, religious, philosophical, scientific they can be, is able to unlock the mystery of our existence.

yet whatever they wrote pretty much points out that wadeva is explaining mystery of our existence now are not good explanations and we shld just drop it and find somethign better.

and hence the string theory.:angel:

Maybe some of these...

Christopher Hitchens
Bertrand Russell
Carl Sagan
Albert Einstein
Douglas Adams
Prof Noam Chomsky
Bill Maher
Sam Harris (thanks almost forgot this one)

Can try itunes and youtube too heheh

yes. http://richarddawkins.net/videos/3625-the-four-horsemen-hd-now-on-youtube
now u shall see 4 of them talking together now:angel: