Not eveyone can afford such rental...

sucks. dun like the song.

yes. i did a quick google and seems like borders have it. or else can go library to find. and there are ebook versions if u wanna buy.

currently i only have the god is not great in my collection. the other one belonged to my classmate and there was 1 more i borrowed from the library. these are good books in terms of their arguements, which i have used some in my research.

The company I work wif, with the very first management before it was taken over two times, is heavily supporting CHC. When I first start work there, I didnt know they had early morning prayers everyday till they changed it to every Monday & Friday. Though there was once my Big boss pull me in and said "Pray for the good of the company" I pulled out my hand and said I can pray the way my religion teaches me and I cant follow them, no offence. Different religion bah. They pray very loud in the office. That will be the time I just go out and count my stock coz I cant speak to supplier on the phone due to background noise lol. Kena one time when my supplier heard and said "What happening over there? who shouting?" I said "Nolah, they just praying"

They also gives out the pastor's wife Album CD to every customer who purchased and item from us. (Pssst, the cartons of CDs still here since 2003). Also, my big boss will take in any employee that is being recommend by CHC. No need check their resume bla bla bla, straight away comes got big position like Cust Svs Mgr,Retail Mgr etc. Then when notice of their incompetence, kena sacked straight away. So I dun understand it at all.

Also, another ex-colleague of mine is a pastor from another church. One day I saw him watching a "secret"(thats what he said) video from CHC, well actually watching a sermon given by that pastor. I ask him what happened, he said they just watching him since they find his way of teaching is different. But I dunno lah, since I dunno much abt these teachings.

it normally takes 2 hands to clap, maybe there are things you dont know?:think:

I lasted 39 secs ....

First thing that came to mind... along time back when I first saw her performing and when she and the husband sue some of their own members for telling others that they were force to buy her CDs.

Anyway.. for a long while only one phrase comes to mind..... plausible money laundering.

The company I work wif, with the very first management before it was taken over two times, is heavily supporting CHC. When I first start work there, I didnt know they had early morning prayers everyday till they changed it to every Monday & Friday. Though there was once my Big boss pull me in and said "Pray for the good of the company" I pulled out my hand and said I can pray the way my religion teaches me and I cant follow them, no offence. Different religion bah. They pray very loud in the office. That will be the time I just go out and count my stock coz I cant speak to supplier on the phone due to background noise lol. Kena one time when my supplier heard and said "What happening over there? who shouting?" I said "Nolah, they just praying"

They also gives out the pastor's wife Album CD to every customer who purchased and item from us. (Pssst, the cartons of CDs still here since 2003). Also, my big boss will take in any employee that is being recommend by CHC. No need check their resume bla bla bla, straight away comes got big position like Cust Svs Mgr,Retail Mgr etc. Then when notice of their incompetence, kena sacked straight away. So I dun understand it at all.

Also, another ex-colleague of mine is a pastor from another church. One day I saw him watching a "secret"(thats what he said) video from CHC, well actually watching a sermon given by that pastor. I ask him what happened, he said they just watching him since they find his way of teaching is different. But I dunno lah, since I dunno much abt these teachings.

First thing that came to mind... along time back when I first saw her performing and when she and the husband sue some of their own members for telling others that they were force to buy her CDs.

Anyway.. for a long while only one phrase comes to mind..... plausible money laundering.

so thats was how she got something like most popular artist in singapore years back?:think:

so thats was how she got something like most popular artist in singapore years back?:think:

Aiyo... Singapore own so call "polls" as to who is the best selling or best this artiste or that has always be suspect hehehehehe.... When the broadcasting is the only one here, they are the talent manager who sign the all artistes.... you make the rules and provide what answers or hype you need. heheh. I could be wrong but anyone hear of non signed up talent making it big (abeit by local standards)

And by the way it was big news in the papers back then.. and best part... they won the law suits against those folks to the point they were ordered to give them a public apology for saying they were forced to buy her CDs. Sound familiar like some other juggernaut charitable organization that had a CEO who likes to sue too?

Last edited:
I don't really understand all this bashing.
seems like quite a singaporean thing to put down other singaporeans?
as long as its their own money, what's the problem here?

the problem is, is this their own money in this first place?

how much can a pastor/owner of a church and a not so popular half past six singer earns?

Ya, imaging S$28K rental per month not including expenses.
So the pastor is earning like S$40K per month? And roughly make up to half a million a year.

First, NKF, then, the monk and now, this church.

Well, I guess this is not gonna to be the last one.

When the authorities dig further into those accounts, more would be discovered.

Very often, such stuff are exposed by people around them, or by some curious journalist who would then write an article in the press. The auditors seldom discover anything amiss. These people are good at hiding their tracks.

Just compare the Catholic Church. They run kindergarden, childcare, old folks home, collabarium, and even a hospital. But, parishioners just need to give whatever amount they want during mass. That might be $2, $5 or $50 and they give voluntarily.

Haha, I think so. But I dunno. My ex-boss gave me her CD which I still keep at the back of my closet. Never hear the song till today.