No more individual or dual FOZ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
foz.gif

something wrong with your eyes or browser?

Wai said:
foz.gif

something wrong with your eyes or browser?

hehehe...

you using PacNet??? :sweat:

thats the older price list lah...also, i've called the zoo up this morning to verify liao... :bsmilie:

MSIE6 on W98SE

FOZ-IE6.png

Safari on Mac OS X

FOZ-safari.png

Must be PI caching server too aggressive in their caching... just checked it out from US via a terminal as well, same thing no more.

I just renewed my subscription earlier in janurary, perhaps it has changed?

oeyvind said:
It's seem like the zoo has gone crazy I guess, no more individual or dual FOZ membership just family!

http://www.zoo.com.sg/foz/ordinary_membership.htm

Gosh! :(

well, i think with the increase in price, its still worth it. not for individual of course, but more for the previous "Dual" membership package, like what i got for me & wife last year.

combined visits to the zoo last year was more than 30 times...so even with this price increase ($44), its still value for $$$.... :D

for individual, maybe you can get another person to sign up for the family package?

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :bsmilie:

rncw said:
well, i think with the increase in price, its still worth it. not for individual of course, but more for the previous "Dual" membership package, like what i got for me & wife last year.

combined visits to the zoo last year was more than 30 times...so even with this price increase ($44), its still value for $$$.... :D

for individual, maybe you can get another person to sign up for the family package?

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :bsmilie:

There's no more individual / dual packages. Only family package for $100.

sfhuang said:
There's no more individual / dual packages. Only family package for $100.

yes, i know. thats why i mentioned the price increase of $44 (previous Dual package was $56).

But this is strange leh .. why they cancel individual membership out of a sudden???

Anyway I feel there should also be a family package for 2 adults + 1 child which is more the norm these days for young families. hmm.

sfhuang said:
But this is strange leh .. why they cancel individual membership out of a sudden???

Anyway I feel there should also be a family package for 2 adults + 1 child which is more the norm these days for young families. hmm.

can also include relatives' children, thats what i was told.

"With the merger of the 3 parks, namely, Singapore Zoo, Night Safari and Jurong BirdPark, we have to manage an entire spectrum of membership requirements. We have to review our business responsibility to ensure that we do not compromise the integrity of our donation
collected through the membership fee at the expense of the critical mass.

It became apparent to us that maintaining all aspects of a membership would be costly and
inevitable we have no choice but to adjust our membership format in order to operate effectively.

Our one single purpose is to create a balance and provide good educational and entertainment
value for all to enjoy. Though we value each and every contribution through our membership, it
is also important that we are prudent in our measures.

One of the reasons we have removed all other categories was due to economy of scale, notwithstanding
the fact that many other issues had been discusssed prior to this decision. For a start, 90 % of our
members are made up of 2 adults + 3 children.

Our policies towards our donor relations have always been predisposed to customer satisfaction. And it has never been our intention to be rigid and inflexible. Unfortunately as an Institute of Public Character, we do have our constraints and considerations.

We hope that you would accept our sincerity and not let this adjustment affect your relation with us. "

sounds to me in another words... sorry, too bad... :blah:

Really failed to see how will getting rid of the individual and dual membership be more effective? Sigh... :confused:

oeyvind said:

Really failed to see how will getting rid of the individual and dual membership be more effective? Sigh... :confused:

well...thats just how the way things work in this world....90% is majority... :bsmilie:

oeyvind said:

Effective = Earn $$, not caring how people will think.

oeyvind said:

Can see some SDU thingy at work, hey Tim, my friend go find a mate and get hitch .... :bsmilie: Then can apply for FOZ loh....

Status
Not open for further replies.