Nikon Portraiture Shootout 2005 - THANK YOU!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
eh espn, since haven't return the d2x can i borrow to play since my d70 is in the shop? :D

Gymrat76 said:
eh espn, since haven't return the d2x can i borrow to play since my d70 is in the shop? :D
What D2X? *act blur*

I have returned the items already, wish I can hold it for a while longer too :devil: Oh well......... sigh.

espn said:
What D2X? *act blur*

I have returned the items already, wish I can hold it for a while longer too :devil: Oh well......... sigh.

mai ge ge lah... the stuff is still under ur bed, rite?? :devil:

espn said:
What D2X? *act blur*

don't lie la :nono:

i just spoke to our friendly Nikon rep just now when i sent my camera in for repair.. ;p

What gei gei, what sales rep?

Dunnoe what you folks talking about :dunno:

:bsmilie:

espn said:
Actually, this is a test show, I was trying to show ball of fur how to get a good angle and framing, heehee.

It's actually my fault, I should have brought the Soft-1 and CPL II but I cleanly forgotten as I was rushing out of home to go meet up with the participants. :( My bad... my bad. :cry:

It's definitely a whole lot of fun, just met Darren this morning to return his projector, he suggested another one... I fainted on the floor. Heehee.
it's ok, we dun miss these 2 filters :blah:

quekky said:
it's ok, we dun miss these 2 filters :blah:
I know you didn't, but you still owe me $20 for the outing.

espn said:

must starting charging interest also... :D

espn said:

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Backfired!

Status
Not open for further replies.