Nikon D750 Official

Anyone buy from them before ?

Me :)

Great service. Cut right through all the BS. Provided the best price they could - all in, no hidden costs...no mandatory purchase. Let me test to my heart's content. Provided an additional 32GB Class 10 SanDisk SD card on top of all the standard Nikon September promotion items: Bag, 8gb card, $50 taka voucher.

I actually went in just to confirm (in my mind at least) that SLRR's price was the best - but lo and behold, they actually provided a better price and an additional 32gb card. So different from the Song Brothers of old.

hans

Great service. Cut right through all the BS. Provided the best price they could - all in, no hidden costs...no mandatory purchase. Let me test to my heart's content. Provided an additional 32GB Class 10 SanDisk SD card on top of all the standard Nikon September promotion items: Bag, 8gb card, $50 taka voucher.

I actually went in just to confirm (in my mind at least) that SLRR's price was the best - but lo and behold, they actually provided a better price and an additional 32gb card. So different from the Song Brothers of old.

hans

song la Bro... seems like u gotten ur self a good deal :)

hans

thanks for reply... :)

hans

Bro just wanna confirm is their price $2780 include gst? Really good deal...thinking to hoot one soon

Bro just wanna confirm is their price $2780 include gst? Really good deal...thinking to hoot one soon

Yup...all in...standard promo items plus additional 32gb class 10 Sandisk SD card.

$2780 for D750 kit (24-120 f4) @ Song Brothers Funan

Harvey Norman $3100
Click $2996
SLRR $2805

Bro, can I check whether the price quoted from Song Brothers Funan can bargain one or fixed price one ?

Harvey Norman, I used to know a manager at Parkway Parade who are authorised to bargain/give discount but has since lost contact ... anyone have such Harvey Norman contact, can kindly PM me ?

Thanks

Hi Nikon experts,

How often does Nikon upgrade their camera ?

I see that this thread started in Sep 2014 when the D750 was launched. Since it's already one year, will a replacement model coming out soon ? I mean Apple has a history of upgrading their iPhones every September, so basically my question is, is Nikon also like that ?

Thanks

Hi Nikon experts, How often does Nikon upgrade their camera ? I see that this thread started in Sep 2014 when the D750 was launched. Since it's already one year, will a replacement model coming out soon ? I mean Apple has a history of upgrading their iPhones every September, so basically my question is, is Nikon also like that ? Thanks
There's no timeline for "replacements". Anything goes for the semi-pro bodies. (Pro bodies are aligned fo major events, like how the d5 be out for olympics)

The d750 isnt even an "upgrade" for the d700 actually. Its more of an expanded d600/d610.

NEW FIRMWARE 1.0.2 provide instantaneous respond to menu and info button, before that it will show loading icon, now no more

Wow.. does it really make a lot of difference? :)

There's no timeline for "replacements". Anything goes for the semi-pro bodies. (Pro bodies are aligned fo major events, like how the d5 be out for olympics)
Ok, looks like "safe" to hoot this D750 hor ? :dunno:

Hi,The price they offer is pretty much the cheapest that i found the day i went to Funan. You can of course ask, but that was the lowest they could offer to me.

Bro, can I check whether the price quoted from Song Brothers Funan can bargain one or fixed price one ?

Harvey Norman, I used to know a manager at Parkway Parade who are authorised to bargain/give discount but has since lost contact ... anyone have such Harvey Norman contact, can kindly PM me ?

Thanks

Hi,The price they offer is pretty much the cheapest that i found the day i went to Funan. You can of course ask, but that was the lowest they could offer to me.

The lowest I got now is:
Cash price
Body: $2204
with 24-120 Kit: 2780