Nikon 1 users...fall in!!

i'm looking at buying the j1 with 10-30mm & 30-110mm Twin Kit

anyone know if this comes in black? the couple of shops i went to only had it in white. also are these lens supposed to be VR?

the IQ doesn't seem good to me...
or may be it is just the poor weather?

ouch... horrible IQ.

No Bokehlious photos??? =D

Considering that this photos are in jpeg with no editing, I find the iq reasonably decent, and I shoot in m mode as well, once the camera raw files are readable in Lightroom than we shall see, overall quite satisfied with it ;)

One thing I find it irritating is that the accessory port cap drop off very easily end up I have to use 3m tape -.-

116520 said:
No Bokehlious photos??? =D

Sorry bro, I so far never have the chances for any event shot so no bokehlious photo for u :p

Anyway bokehlious quite decent as well despite I'm using the 10-100 lens and it has a aperture of 4.5, will post some random bokehlious shots when I reach home

Can't wait to see your pictures... thank you thank you!

Sorry bro, I so far never have the chances for any event shot so no bokehlious photo for u :p

Anyway bokehlious quite decent as well despite I'm using the 10-100 lens and it has a aperture of 4.5, will post some random bokehlious shots when I reach home

tumblr_ltqshdazoN1qzsocyo1_1280.jpg

i got to try my friend's pink kit this evening! im pretty impressed with the camera so far, havenft tried it during daylight yet though

Very striking pink!!!

One thing I find it irritating is that the accessory port cap drop off very easily end up I have to use 3m tape -.-

Cover it permanently with the external flash SB-N5 loh. The flash is locked in place and cannot fall off so easily like the accessory port cover. ;)

this is a problem of too much in-camera DR optimization (hopefully can be user-controlled and turned off). but the purple fringing is..:confused:

your slow mo video part 1 is 'thumbs up' :p

The bumboat PQ is quite impressive.

For your slow mo someting is not bouncing as much as we like to see...:bsmilie:

V1 hands-on review by digitalrev:
[video=youtube_share;7CMdoE7BfRE]http://youtu.be/7CMdoE7BfRE[/video]