Nikkor 24mm F1.4 is a HAUNTED LENSE

Mine is using the R72, then let's go!

This coming Saturday late morning or later afternoon?

Let's meet at Boon Lay MRT station then we walk there. Noticed a lot of greens along the way as according the the streetdirectory map.

you on?

ahh sorry bro, I can't make it this week :p
Made plans already for the weekend...some other time?
But in any case it's just 5 minutes walk away from my block..maybe i'll go alone if I'm on leave or something...

ahh sorry bro, I can't make it this week :p
Made plans already for the weekend...some other time?
But in any case it's just 5 minutes walk away from my block..maybe i'll go alone if I'm on leave or something...

no problem bro.

wow you stay around that area... am sure you know its history. Take care if you go alone... get yourself some religious relic for protection just in case. And remember to run if the ghost is seen in RED.

I will check it out myself. Let's post and share if we 'shot' it...

It is a young lady aged about 20 years, with shoulder length jet black hair in white one piece dress sit down cross legged with hand on lap. It is an unidentified object, as I doubt anyone in the right frame of mind will sit next to a tree without groundsheet and facing tree alone.

Can I have the serial no. of your lens? I wanna buy 4D and toto.

after looking at the pic, i am wondering is it a signboard place there?

did anyone notice that there is a different in colour (not green as in there should have grass) from the unidentified object to the tree :dunno:

all i gotta say...

Cool_story_bro.jpg

lol dx

Sorry to spoil the party, but it isn't a ghost. Just some optical illusion. Look at google streetview here: http://tinyurl.com/2auywot

It's a port hole in the ground, probably filled with water after a rain and caused a illusion from the angle of the shot.

However I do find the kid on the bench beside the playground a little odd. :eek:

thanz for the link, yeap i can see better now ,,,thanz....

cheers

ahs myth buster! :0

Sorry to spoil the party, but it isn't a ghost. Just some optical illusion. Look at google streetview here: http://tinyurl.com/2auywot

It's a port hole in the ground, probably filled with water after a rain and caused a illusion from the angle of the shot.

However I do find the kid on the bench beside the playground a little odd. :eek:

but its totally white lei

Yes.. After enlarging the photo.. It really look scary.. :bigeyes:

I always drive through this stretch of road, this is the road leading to PIE right after the cross junction of Jln Bahar and Jurong West. Maybe I should pay attention when I drive on this stretch next time.

er,,, seems like all ghosts or ghostly figures are always dressed up in the prescribed style,ie, white dress, long hair and now they are appearing in the day. hmmm, what about western ghosts?

just my 2 cents

It looks like a small puddle of water there; reasonable given the location (beside a drain).