Nikkor 24mm F1.4 is a HAUNTED LENSE

Could just be your imagination. It may be garbage flown off the road.

Looks like this is somewhere near Bedok? Just guessing.

It looks like a girl. Creepy.

hmm, u mentioned u guys were comparing it with the 30 1.4?
was she not captured when using the 30mm?

from the crop, i'm thinking it's just a white piece of cloth clinging on the tree =x

The 30mm sigma .. is just a little tighter and the said image if out of the image.

here is another picture at Aperture F3.2

4551880452_367e0f7ca8_b.jpg

Download to zoom in and see yourself.. This time it look like it turned its head. Down here.
http://www.filefront.com/16251609/DSCF3039_24mmF3.2.JPG

Sigma 30mm is out of the frame.. sample prove

4551231587_f3e0dd1d77_b.jpg

So ?/ whats the verdict guys??

Normal day can see ?

PM me which part of Boon Lay, I go & shoot. :)

I dont know.. But the snapper is ma friend... If not wrong he stayed at boon lay drive area... I did ask him to go there again at night and bring his camera using his strobes and the same "haunted" lens to shoot there.. He dont dare leh ... He scared the "Ghost" later steal his haunted lens... lol

Last edited:
Hey dude! Nice photoshopped work!:devil: Nice lens there! Cheers!

Hey dude! Nice photoshopped work!:devil: Nice lens there! Cheers!

Photoshop? You think I want to photoshot such image and then share it here to get bombarded? There are so many Guru's, sifus and masters here in photoshop. I dont need to do such thing to get attention or anything of such. .. . Im just sharing what I spotted and I dont have time to photoshop and get cheap attention by cheating. cheers.

Yo dude, why get so upset? Go get some sleep... i off to bed soon. Cheers & bye!:p

Nowt new. People have been seeing things in German glass for eons.

oh.. this is one eerie thread.. :bsmilie:

oh.. this is one eerie thread.. :bsmilie:
that shld be placed on a supernatural section!

does it always appear in whatever pic taken with the lens?

Can not see there meh? :dunno:

Anyways, if you feel like spooking yourself, you might want to know that there have been a few suicides in the area back in the 90s. Also, some of the older blocks have flats totally barred with wooden planks and I suppose are uninhabited. Strangely, some of these flats have very cold air seeping out from under the main doors.

Spooooooooooooky much?

Hi HaimE,

I believe in you! I say... that's a ghost! I conclude that the ghost might be the the road accident victim near the spot where she died.

Well believe me, i have seen ghosts in daytime as well as at night (not photos).

Maybe you may submit your this photo to the Singapore Paranormal Investigators @ http://www.spi.com.sg/

They can help you to verify whether it a 'ghost' since they are experts in photography too.

If that ghost is wearing red dress, better run and consult your religious teacher.

Best of regards!

i dont mind a haunted lens if the price is good *wink*

Hi HaimE,

I believe in you! I say... that's a ghost! I conclude that the ghost might be the the road accident victim near the spot where she died.

Well believe me, i have seen ghosts in daytime as well as at night (not photos).

Maybe you may submit your this photo to the Singapore Paranormal Investigators @ http://www.spi.com.sg/

They can help you to verify whether it a 'ghost' since they are experts in photography too.

If that ghost is wearing red dress, better run and consult your religious teacher.

Best of regards!
Good advice! Btw, should do anything to the lens? Paste with talisman? :sweat:

You guys may have a lot of imagination ... ;)
It is actually an alien just landed from nevereverland.