nid your recommendation to change system

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think for the focusing speed, similar argument can be said about USM for Canon too. Beside the body, the lens play a big role too. :think:

Every system have it's Pros and Cons, that include Canon & Oly too. It's how one work around the limitations that matter the most. :)

yeah. pretty much depends on the lens and body combo. so the thing abt oly being faster is a moot point to me.

if you wana treat it as a party trick then by all means.

at least it comes in handy when needed and it definately works.

yes. i am not denying it is very useful and it works. i just don't see it as a must have unless your work requires it.

yeah. pretty much depends on the lens and body combo. so the thing abt oly being faster is a moot point to me.

I understand it's the combo, the question is the Oly E3 + SWD faster than a 500D/40D + USM when using other AF points (other than the centre)? My guess is the former.

For the TS to switch, he had to be aware of the different if he's used to the speed. Agree?

Is the E3 really a M4/3? It looks like a Full fledge DSLR!

I understand it's the combo, the question is the Oly E3 + SWD faster than a 500D/40D + USM when using other AF points (other than the centre)? My guess is the former.

For the TS to switch, he had to be aware of the different if he's used to the speed. Agree?

no idea. your guess is as good as mine. :bsmilie:

the e3 is not as m4/3 camera. it is a 4/3 sensor camera. same sensor size, different structure.

Then why wanna change system? I thought E3 should be good enough?

TS, why are you switching out of Olympus? any specific limitations you face and want to solve with you new purchase?

Status
Not open for further replies.