newbie on sony A350

Status
Not open for further replies.

cgy82

Nov 6, 2009
juz bought an A350 from 1 of our mates here..all standard parts
will be going to koh chang beach @ Trat on friday..any1 been there b4 can recommend where to go to & what to take note for nice view??

hiya galdor...are u pro in a350??
hope to learn from u if possible??

hiya galdor...are u pro in a350??
hope to learn from u if possible??

There are many alpha users on here. Come join the outings.

Rashkae: where is the main lobby for alpha???
Galdor: ok sorry

Welcome to the alpha family :)

Just a little info, the KM (konica minolta) are siblings of the alpha family. They're like a big brother, and we all share the same lenses. Sony alpha can use minolta af lenses without any problems (ive used some 24year old minolta lens on my a500) and km dynax dslrs can use even the latest Sony alpha lenses.

ohhh..ok
anyway i'm new to dslr..totally a new beginning
i've got an old slr from my dad..canon eos 5...was thinking of trying it out 1 day..but how to get good photos??

ohhh..ok
anyway i'm new to dslr..totally a new beginning
i've got an old slr from my dad..canon eos 5...was thinking of trying it out 1 day..but how to get good photos??

There are plenty of books in the library and on the web. You can start reading and understand the contents while experimenting with your cam as well. With digital, it would be very easy since the feedback is instant. You can also join the regular outings with our fellow Alpha bros. ;)

juz bought an A350 from 1 of our mates here..all standard parts
will be going to koh chang beach @ Trat on friday..any1 been there b4 can recommend where to go to & what to take note for nice view??

not sure if u have gotten used to an SLR before, else do remember to try out and master the basics of photography, as well as proficiency in handling a DSLR.

the dslr can give much flexibility in picture control and extending ur creativity, but can churn horrid and even "worse" shots compared to a PnS in untrained hands. I have seen a dude slamming a dslr ( but only because he got the white balance really awfully wrong ).

so practice practice and practice before the trip so as not to make bad mistakes during the nice trip. the alpha members here are pretty friendly folks, else most of us should be able to assist in basics as well la.

happy shooting

ryan

Status
Not open for further replies.