newbie need help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 14, 2006
Just came back frm sg garden fest!.. hmm was wondering, the lighting was quite unfavourable to me.. so i was wondering.. for white balance, wat do u set? to temp and adjust accoprding to the kelvins or auto or incandecent?

compro_1975

Apr 24, 2005
eh sorrie but i dun realli understand.. post pic here ah?
yes, post the pic, easier. btw what cam u using??? raw is a photo format, usually found in high-end cams(prosumer and dSLR)

Dec 14, 2006
yes, post the pic, easier. btw what cam u using??? raw is a photo format, usually found in high-end cams(prosumer and dSLR)
if i use raw i tink onli 60 photos can be taken... btw i am using D80. Using JPEG fine format...
uploading pics soon!

zac08

Feb 21, 2005
East
if i use raw i tink onli 60 photos can be taken... btw i am using D80. Using JPEG fine format...
uploading pics soon!
Get bigger cards... ;)

When you're using Jpeg fine, you have to get the WB correct, else it's very difficult to tune afterwards. When using RAW, you can re-adjust the WB according to your likings on your computer. ;)

ExplorerZ

Jan 9, 2006
West Legion
hkchew03.deviantart.com
Get bigger cards... ;)

When you're using Jpeg fine, you have to get the WB correct, else it's very difficult to tune afterwards. When using RAW, you can re-adjust the WB according to your likings on your computer. ;)
yes agree, and also some exposure tweak. :thumbsup:
anyway mem card price are d**n low now. ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom