newbie need help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

leithunder

Dec 14, 2006
Just came back frm sg garden fest!.. hmm was wondering, the lighting was quite unfavourable to me.. so i was wondering.. for white balance, wat do u set? to temp and adjust accoprding to the kelvins or auto or incandecent?

show raw and change later if can't get the correct WB......

eh sorrie but i dun realli understand.. post pic here ah?
yes, post the pic, easier. btw what cam u using??? raw is a photo format, usually found in high-end cams(prosumer and dSLR)

yes, post the pic, easier. btw what cam u using??? raw is a photo format, usually found in high-end cams(prosumer and dSLR)

if i use raw i tink onli 60 photos can be taken... btw i am using D80. Using JPEG fine format...
uploading pics soon!

Maybe the next time when you go on a shoot, take test shots of different WB settings and see which one appeals to you most. After you are satisfied, then go about your actual shooting.

if i use raw i tink onli 60 photos can be taken... btw i am using D80. Using JPEG fine format...
uploading pics soon!

Get bigger cards... ;)

When you're using Jpeg fine, you have to get the WB correct, else it's very difficult to tune afterwards. When using RAW, you can re-adjust the WB according to your likings on your computer. ;)

Get bigger cards... ;)

When you're using Jpeg fine, you have to get the WB correct, else it's very difficult to tune afterwards. When using RAW, you can re-adjust the WB according to your likings on your computer. ;)

yes agree, and also some exposure tweak. :thumbsup:
anyway mem card price are d**n low now. ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.