Newbie in the club

Status
Not open for further replies.
tx_9 said:
Wah!!! after viewing so many photos by the pros here, really dun dare to post my pic liao.

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:
post post post!!! New shooters bring new ideas and perspective for other newbies to learn from... I certainly need new visions... technically, we can learn from books, aethestically... only another mind can inspire others... so post.. post.. post!!!

Hong Jia said:
I think i most noob already...

Cos me still cameralesss... any one wans to donate a camera to me...???

Hey dude! I've got a spare pin hole camera. 1x zoom, you want?:devil:

Sigh... I take so many pictures and all still look like crap. Sigh...:cry:

i've already downsize but still unable to post:dunno:

help pls.......:sweat:

er...your link is correct right? as in your IMG...

saifulbahar said:
He he he... I guess I'm one of the few that bought a prosumer after having a dslr... guys, its nice to use dslr, but believe me... there's so many times that I would use a prosumer rather than a dslr....

i 2nd it :bsmilie:
with panasonic...i just shoot ..shoot and shoot
with dslr...u watch out for ....dust...lens...flash...money :nono:

saifulbahar said:
He he he... I guess I'm one of the few that bought a prosumer after having a dslr... guys, its nice to use dslr, but believe me... there's so many times that I would use a prosumer rather than a dslr....
Aiyo!
Almost like you.......I bought compact............after having a prosumer........:dunno:

BTW,
I am also a newbie........
tx_9........just post your pix.......no pain no gain.......!!
:kok: a few time will improve!

DXu said:
Aiyo!
Almost like you.......I bought compact............after having a prosumer........:dunno:

BTW,
I am also a newbie........
tx_9........just post your pix.......no pain no gain.......!!
:kok: a few time will improve!
Wah you almost win... from prosumer to compact.... but hey... I went even lower and bought a toy camera... the "holga"... ha ha ha.... :embrass:

Actually, any cameras will do as long as you come up with the result. Ever noticed something? When you shoot a good picture... everyone starts asking about your camera, setting, accessories and so on... And later surprise that with just simple equipment list... good shots are taken...

tx_9... can't you see? we are all waiting anxiously for your post... we need some fresh minds...!!!

03A18D6658-B22A-4022-86A71EF747160FA2_1_.JPG

05C6728C65-1520-4BF7-A818430F720D645F_1_.JPG

0806CE7FB4-A1C9-4117-858687F12ADB8C21_1_.JPG

Phew!!! finally..... tks guy for all the advised and pls feel free to give comments of the pics.

:)

Hi tx_9

First of all, all 3 of the pictures are good... just like this two more. Sorry, but made some adjustment to show some changes you can do. But hey, all photos are for the taste of the photographer... just my 2 cents of my own taste.

49249127.jpg

I like this photo the most because of its POI (point of interest). I see the POI as the end of the walkway (below walkway) that end with sphere of the curve lights. I had adjusted the contrast so that the sky is darker and cropped the photo to focus more on the POI. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

49249151.jpg

Nature landscaping and the reflection from the trees and clouds gives me a good feeling. The perfect symmatrical is nice to look at thus I crop the unneeded space.

Anyways, the above is just my own view with nothing right or wrong in the photos. As for the technicalities, I'll let the other people assist in contributing their expertise.

Post more!!!

tx9 was the night sence taken hand held?
can't see the usual "star" from the lamp post :think:

Tks Mr Saifulbahar for the adjustment, it might be a 2 cents worth to you.:bsmilie:

But its a big WOW to me!!! :bigeyes:

anyway are both of my pics over expose?
the 1st pic was taken when spore was hit by the haze due to the forest fire in our neighbour country.

2nd pic was taken at dusk, right after a heavy downpour. as you can see its quite 'misty'.

Did'nt expect the pic can look so nice after the adjustment! may i know what software you are using?

I do have a couple of software but dont know how to use it, even downsize i'm doing it 'online image resizer'.

tks again , mr saifulbahar.:)

dominator said:
tx9 was the night sence taken hand held?
can't see the usual "star" from the lamp post :think:

No my friend, I station it on the railing, set 10sec timer and hold my breath......Kar Char!!!!

infact i took bout 5 shots, and so far this is the 1 I like most.:bsmilie:

:bsmilie: i just found out in salfulbahar photo...the merlion is gone! :bigeyes:

dominator said:
:bsmilie: i just found out in salfulbahar photo...the merlion is gone! :bigeyes:

take 5..... go toilet :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

dominator said:

Hi Dom,

Yes, I cropped it out for the simple reason. Though it is a main subject, the merlion was too near towards the end of the picture that makes it seems that it is looking in a flat wall. If the water from the mouth was prominent, then I would have kept it.

Just my style of cropping... :bsmilie:

Hi tx_9,

Nice pics. I like the third pic (landscape reflection).........look very calm.....:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Hello Bro saifulbahar,

Wonderful "Magic" done to pic............what "magic" software did you use?
Newbies need to learn from you.:thumbsup:

saifulbahar said:

either one u use, ur pics are still amazing!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.