New online game HERO WAR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny leh, wonder who did i offend and ended up stacks of people keep attacking me...:(

only manage to +1 for wolfsg, paine, shlfter, blurblock and oTaRu... the rest IP banned... can't even +1 for myself..

Redieye said:
Funny leh, wonder who did i offend and ended up stacks of people keep attacking me...:(

post their identities here lor, then we can have a big party :devil:

eikin said:
post their identities here lor, then we can have a big party :devil:
No lar, that's not my motive. Just wondering why everyday so many people attack me, does that happen to everyone?

Some more most of them are not very strong type, wait bros here attack them end up got no $$$ to gain, then paiseh liao.:sweat:

what level are you guys at? i am only a level 3 mage :(. any advice on how i can build up my attacks & defenses quickly?

nyxx88 said:
what level are you guys at? i am only a level 3 mage :(. any advice on how i can build up my attacks & defenses quickly?
Me level 9 Warrior. If you know pls share it with me, i also wanted to know how.:p

btw... the ip ban thing doesn't work all the time. just keep refreshing the page a few times & u will know wat i mean.

Just realise that it's one of our player in CS that had attack me for the past 2 days.

Snowblower 14079. But nvm, i had my revenge on him liao.:angry:

Bros here pls note that you've no obligation to attack him, anyway he always spent all his gold. I only gain 2k plus when i attack him.

what are you guys talking about +1s ? dont understand?

Status
Not open for further replies.