New NLB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klose

Feb 15, 2005
Anyone went there yet? I went there today, so many ppl arnd, long queues for borrowing books (dont think you will see this in 2 weeks time after the novelty wears off) :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Klose said:
Anyone went there yet? I went there today, so many ppl arnd, long queues for borrowing books (dont think you will see this in 2 weeks time after the novelty wears off) :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

was there long before it opened ... what a waste of space.

was there just now to look-see-look-see. saw a lot of people doing the same thing. there's a gig going on too by some malay rockers. the singing really sux.

yah... agree with eikin that it's a waste of space. fortunately, it's the vertical space that got wasted.

waste space #1: demolish Stamford Road NLB ... for???

waste space #2: new NLB sits on a ground rich in archaeological resources, with chinawares unearthed dating to some 2-300 hundred years back (who's denying history?)

waste space #3: huge triple volume spaces pushing the height of the entire building to phenomenal ... 'heights' ... anyone counted how many storeys that building is and how tall it is? i kind of forgot, it's just ridiculous

waste space #4: slamming the residents of BBC with a blank wall full of service outlets, the property value of residences at BBC is going to plummet for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.