new movie coming - shutter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mediacorp will come out with a copycat serial. It'll be called "Shuttle".

It will be starring Marco Len!!

hehe...will probably get an R(A) rating

Or an IS(O) rating :)

1st we get a movie called 'Shutter' dat features a dark shadow. Bad exposure no doubt? :p

How abt we get a horror movie called 'Aperture' where a chap shooting at f/8 gets his background all blurred and slowly his own image in the photo gets more and more blurred as he dies of some disease prolly cursed by a vengeful spirit and he muz find a way to exorcise or appease the spirit? ;)

Come on... if the next favourite copycat show need to star a photographer. It will be one who donates his eyes to his model who went blind when a bottle of ilford developer fell from the top shelf. :bsmilie:
Okay, maybe just to add a twist, the bottle was pushed by the photographer's ex-model ghost who got died in his studio when a strobe fell on her.

i have posted some of my own images here:

http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=98628

Not exactly ghost pix...but the descriptions are all there.

Had one b&w photo which showed something strange, but i didnt scan the photo, did afew test strips of the shot (but it all went missing, even the negs...which explains im unable to show u guys here).
Was shooting at old rundown shophouses right behind boatquay, not sure if they are still there, some cant be entered, juz happened to find one which me and my frens went up to explore and take photos. My FE-10 jammed when we went up to the dark third floor (found out the battery in camera died then after i took a shot of a cupboard with a mirror...but was working after we left the place, battery was juz weak). Freaked out in the darkroom when i developed and print the last photo taken in the shophouse...showing what looks like a pair of dark pants in the mirror. (opposite of the mirror was a blank wall. -__-")

Prismatic said:
Come on... if the next favourite copycat show need to star a photographer. It will be one who donates his eyes to his model who went blind when a bottle of ilford developer fell from the top shelf. :bsmilie:
Okay, maybe just to add a twist, the bottle was pushed by the photographer's ex-model ghost who got died in his studio when a strobe fell on her.
To add on to this B-Grade style horror movie with a romantic twist.

The photographer, goes blind, but the model who was blinded and receives her cornea transplants frm the photographer sees the dead model, a woeful vengeful spirit who fell in love with the photographer.

Later, the vengeful spirit cursed the photographer with some mysterious illness and the model would try to save the photographer.

Finale? Happily ever after.

omg.. so bland... put something more interesting la.... like maybe the model got possessed by the spirit and she became the photographer.... hahaha

den the story goes on. hahaha....

madmacs said:
"Shoot RAW"

hehe...will probably get an R(A) rating ;)

Er.. correct me if I am wrong. Ghost films are judged by C(A) rating - right?

...sometimes purple but I saw mostly green.
... don't know what lenses they used but should be the professional ones from the dark side.

glennyong said:
omg.. so bland... put something more interesting la.... like maybe the model got possessed by the spirit and she became the photographer.... hahaha

den the story goes on. hahaha....

The sad and sorry story ended with the spirit exacted her revenge by posting her wonderful photos on CS and jammed the whole website with slightly more than one billion strikes per day.....

.....and filling all the CSers with fame, power and wealh but lagi no time to shoot photos.

......as they lower her coffin into the 'final' resting place, her arms is still clutching tightly to the red-ring lenses with a secretive content smile on her ash white face

......rest assured about the sequel, she is going to shoot in the dark side

Went to see the movie - pretty scary and some good twists. Well worth a watch! Much better than those Hollywood attempts at the horror genre.

I like the part when Thun finally saw where's that ghost hiding, after he throw the polaroid on the floor, and the camera snap by itself.

:p

scary meh... funny to me...hee hee

Finally, a show using Canon. :thumbsup: most show dont. Remember jurasic park? the lady actually ask if it a nikon before running off with the camera to chase the diano.

Now I know why the uncle told me, szekiat and barret that digital camera can do something film cant :sweat: . Could he be the director of this show :think:

denniskee said:
Finally, a show using Canon. :thumbsup: most show dont. Remember jurasic park? the lady actually ask if it a nikon before running off with the camera to chase the diano.

Now I know why the uncle told me, szekiat and barret that digital camera can do something film cant :sweat: . Could he be the director of this show :think:

Hehe... if anyone noticed, when Thun is still schooling, a cute naive little boy who's still a newbie, he's using a Nikon.

:blah:

* togu runs away...

Wah judging from the comments, i must die die go and watch :) Sekali watch already don't dare to take photo :eek:

togu said:
Hehe... if anyone noticed, when Thun is still schooling, a cute naive little boy who's still a newbie, he's using a Nikon.

:blah:

* togu runs away...
Hahaha... really? Liddat muz watch liao. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.