New Members Missing Posts?

Hi Admin,
If i do not see my post being released within 24 hrs, does it mean that i can't post anymore?

Hi Mr. Darren,

I've posted yesterday on the personal classified section and when I check this morning I cannot see my post. Can you help me fix this please. Thank you in Advance.

I cant seem to post a reply to a thread with url links for images.

help?

Dear Admin,

I would like to request to enable my post because When I posted on the BNS Canon Equipment a while ago I cannot see my post afterwards. I've already made many post before but this is the first time I've encounter after my last post. I don't know what happen. I don't want to repost because it might result to double posting. I hope you can help me with this problem.

Regards,

Blairphil

Dear Admin,

Kindly disregard this request as I manage my way to solve the problem. Thanks and more power to CS.

Regards,

Blairphil

Hi
Why can't I start a new thread in `PhotoShoots' ? How do I get started as I want to kick off a model shoot. Regards & thanks.

Hi
Why can't I start a new thread in `PhotoShoots' ? How do I get started as I want to kick off a model shoot. Regards & thanks.
You need a Model Photoshoot Organizer (advertiser) status to post threads in PhotoShoots.

more info,
http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/phot...-shoots-section-subscription-information.html

to sign up, can click on "Setting" of the top menu, under "My Setting" see "My Account", open "Paid Subscription" and choose the category which you like to sign up.

hope this help.

Last edited:
You need a Model Photoshoot Organizer (advertiser) status to post threads in PhotoShoots.

more info,
http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/phot...-shoots-section-subscription-information.html

to sign up, can click on "Setting" of the top menu, under "My Setting" see "My Account", open "Paid Subscription" and choose the category which you like to sign up.

hope this help.
Thanks for your fast response ! BTW, I can only have 8 threads in 3 months ?! Which means can only advertise my shooting session 8 x in 3 months ? Regards & thanks.

Thanks for your fast response ! BTW, I can only have 8 threads in 3 months ?! Which means can only advertise my shooting session 8 x in 3 months ? Regards & thanks.
Please read...

Reminder: The maximum number of threads allowed per Organiser (3/6-month subscriptions) is 8 active threads. Organisers will need to close off old threads before posting new ones. Closing off a thread will also automatically move it to the Archive section for record-keeping (still viewable by public, no posting/updating.)

Hi mod my post are not out after 24 hrs.... What happened?

Hi, wonder whats happening. I post an a personal salead on "Other brand lens" 48hrs ago, nothing came up, I thought I missed a step cos I was very sleepy. Then last night I post again and then nothing happen BUT i post a personal sale ad for filters and it went ok. So i dun understand, I am not new tho I havent posted in many months ..does pic size / qty matters? Cos I attached some pics shot with my lens for intended sale ..tks, hope its all ok and pls let me know if I had infringed some guideline cos I ireally hope to get underway if my sales.

Hi, I'm a new member and urgently need to post to register for the SOAP talk as places are limited. Can you assist ASAP?

Hi, I'm a new member and urgently need to post to register for the SOAP talk as places are limited. Can you assist ASAP?

same here :( .... admin please help!! this is totally not cool >_<

worldwideweb>>> clubsnap.com/forums/exhibitions-events/1037093-going-full-time-soap-photo-seminar-2012-a-15.html

please approve my post... thanks and sorry for repeated tries.

Dear admin,

I've posted yesterday on the photography accessories section and when I check this morning I cannot see my post. Can you help me fix this please. Thank you in Advance.

Hi,

Posted in the BnS section >24Hours ago; may I know the status of my post? It would also be great to be able to check somewhere the status of approval for posts by new members. This would be more convenient and save new users frustration since currently we are unable to check if we even posted in the first place.

Thanks

Edit: just saw my post up, thanks for the approval; I hope my suggestion will be taken into consideration thanks:)

Last edited:
Hi How come i can post anything out?

Hi how come i cant post anything out or reply anything? Thank You