New Ez-Link smart cards

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is and will still be an ordinary EZ-link card we have been using all along, just that the functionality of the card has been expanded. :)

precisely

why everyone like to kb so much ar

in short...
the next gen of EZ-link cards is just an improvement in technology from the ones that we are using now.

Now: Tap on public transport, make payments at some places like NTUC, 7-eleven, mac...

Future: Now + ERP, Carpark payment and many others

future : human ERP!! :devil: :devil:

now lay "track" when the "train" comes there's no stopping it...

Isn't it better to have a unified smart card than so many different cards right now? Not sure why people are complaining here.

Isn't it better to have a unified smart card than so many different cards right now? Not sure why people are complaining here.

the day 1 card conquers all can be very scary if its lost.... :sweat:

let the early adopters test it out first.. :bsmilie:

It's the same as losing your wallet with all your money inside - I don't see a difference.

the day 1 card conquers all can be very scary if its lost.... :sweat:

It's the same as losing your wallet with all your money inside - I don't see a difference.

i dun put all my important stuff in 1 wallet, although the 1 that i bring out contains most of the important stuff. :cool:

let the early adopters test it out first.. :bsmilie:

+1

early adopters of the EZ-Link were victims of some system bugs. they ended up paying "abit" more rather than save that "abit" less. & to claim back the diff, they have to spend more time & pay yet "abit" more still.

tot some time ago... Sg wanted a unified card system? there were toks abt all personal info/banking/payment all consolidated into 1 NRIC type card... guess it's not gonna happen soon.

Well, you'll lose all your money for the day; in the same way, you lose the money stored in the all-in-one card.

Same.

i dun put all my important stuff in 1 wallet, although the 1 that i bring out contains most of the important stuff. :cool:

Well, at least they are now having two major cards fused; Ezlink and Cashcard. With this, all the rest will fall into place; the same way the Octopus card did in HK.

tot some time ago... Sg wanted a unified card system? there were toks abt all personal info/banking/payment all consolidated into 1 NRIC type card... guess it's not gonna happen soon.

Well, at least they are now having two major cards fused; Ezlink and Cashcard. With this, all the rest will fall into place; the same way the Octopus card did in HK.
Tot now they got 4 cards competiting instead of 2? Later end up like those credit cards thingy. Still as fragmented.

If I understand it correctly, the 4 card issuers must be both cashcard and ezlink compliant and be used for both purposes. Not fragmented cos no matter who you buy from, you can use for both purposes.

Tot now they got 4 cards competiting instead of 2? Later end up like those credit cards thingy. Still as fragmented.

why everything new that singapore zeng hu come out, singaporelian must make soo much noise one.

not like if we make noise they will revoke that idea.... at the end of the day still must LL suck thumb and accept the fact.

so might as well accept it now and be a tiny winny bit happier, and think about how we can beat that system, or embrace it to better assist our lifestyles...

Yupz, sure, you're worried about losing one card; im more worried about losing the whole wallet. to each his own.

to each his own.

:)

old or new ? well... how about fare reduction for transportation in view of global recession :think:

old or new ? well... how about fare reduction for transportation in view of global recession :think:

well,.. its a smart card not a discount card. :sweatsm:

well there are rebates for transportation when you change buses.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.