Need some expert observations for useability

richardy

Jul 6, 2012
Singapore
Taken with EM-5 manual adaptor on Nikon 75-300mm (hence the lousy focus :p)

Using POP Art Filter

Wondering if you can observe anything bad about the lens (other than the lousy photographer)
This lens is VERY old and just wondering if I can continue using this .. or get another lens

P3140029.jpg

P3140030.jpg

The use of the pop art filter will impact anything we may have been able to say about the lens. You already modified the image, so we cannot say anything about the lens.

Looks like there is quite a bit of motion blur. your shutter speed is not fast enough.

I'm no expert, but I think I see CA also... Maybe TS continue to use this lens first, and improve your hanholding ability for sharper images then revisit your idea of changing your lens, if you're still not happy using it...

Try taking some static shots on tripod and focus as best as u can. Only when all the parameters are right then we can comment about ur lens.

Try taking some static shots on tripod and focus as best as u can. Only when all the parameters are right then we can comment about ur lens.

And don't use a pop art, etc filter...

please don't blame your aged lens.

there are many users out there using lenses dating back to 1950s to 1970s (m42 legacy, etc) producing beautiful, sharp, clear and even artistic images (how i wish I am one of them! ahhaha)