Need advise where to buy in HK

Status
Not open for further replies.

alwaysbuy

Jul 28, 2008
Hi, i am new & starting to love this hobby and need advise which set is best for starters,
no idea of what shooting, lets just say i going for general shooting. BTW i'm in HK now and there is a huge market of 2nd used sets, but no idea on how to pick or select equipments as i say i am new, So need all the pro's advise as in which model and hopefully some have experience buying from Hong Kong. Thank you in advance, Cheers.... Oh budget ( 1k-1.8k)

Hi, i am new & starting to love this hobby and need advise which set is best for starters,
no idea of what shooting, lets just say i going for general shooting. BTW i'm in HK now and there is a huge market of 2nd used sets, but no idea on how to pick or select equipments as i say i am new, So need all the pro's advise as in which model and hopefully some have experience buying from Hong Kong. Thank you in advance, Cheers.... Oh budget ( 1k-1.8k)

look at the various brands on offer. Feel the cams. If not sure what you are going to shoot, then get one with kit lens will do.

Canon, Nikon, Olympus, Pentax, Sony all have great cams.

Tks for the swift reply, Kit-lens as in??? sorry for being so blur, as really new have no idea, cheers

Dear Alwaysbuy

welcome to Clubsnap. I believe your issue is with what to buy rather where to buy.
you could refer to the excellent thread compiled by Zoosh
http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=245883

or read up old threads from various brands like Canon, Nikon, Olympus etc etc to get an idea on what is available and suit your needs.

happy shopping

Ok Tks Seb S. will spend some time read-up, but problem with normal human nature is lazy and no patience, pardon me Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.