NDP fireworks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw some photo in the past years that was shot at that location and looks not bad.
Going to rain heavy soon. This is like a tradition, every year the same.
So bring along a big umbrella and ensure you have the right protection for you camera and gears.

The fireworks start at 8pm sharp ?

Saw some photo in the past years that was shot at that location and looks not bad.
Going to rain heavy soon. This is like a tradition, every year the same.
So bring along a big umbrella and ensure you have the right protection for you camera and gears.

thats ture hesistating to go anot because of the rain at the moment

ya ....now still at home pondering whethe$r it's risky to go ... =(
... =(

What a drizzlely ndp we had! Any comments on the fireworks? It was nice but I thought it was so so :p Is the singapore fireworks festival gonna be nicer?

MY contribution... not the regular fireworks you would expect but something different :)

2748548327_74ae84988d_b.jpg

What a drizzlely ndp we had! Any comments on the fireworks? It was nice but I thought it was so so :p Is the singapore fireworks festival gonna be nicer?

Not as impressive as previous years. They've done better :)

Brought raincoat for self and camera. It seems that we Singaporeans have a great tradition of sitting it out in the rain for parades. I've been rained on before.. won't be my last time. :D

My fireworks pictures were hopeless thanks to the smoke. But anyways, here's my contribution. :bsmilie:

038.jpg

Nice! You managed to capture the entire "heart"!

Yep, the fireworks were too smoky after the opening salvo. Too bad my only smokeless shot was out of focus. (Too excited and shook the tripod :p )

DSC_1019.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.