On my right:

201509891_3f74cd7bf1.jpg

Yours truly (self portrait!):

201509894_7c36bf0fd3_m.jpg

Up above:

201509896_ddb3575e1a_m.jpg

Front view:

201512017_92d73a6f42_m.jpg

Amazing fish eye views, great introduction to peleng and appropriately used at right location. Raw enuff to apprieciate the lens and what it is capable.

Just wondering how come only one out of all the pic is in the bigger size format? I really love what this lens is able to do. But I guess there will come a time when it will sit in the drybox, rem to gimme a call so that I can take over hor :p

Thanks for sharing ... keep taking and posting

The one titled "up above" is better than the rest, because it echos the shape of the stadium. It would be better if it was taken a little later so that the sky is bluer. If you have a tripod, try taking the fireworks too. (next time)

Janiel thanks for swinging by, sorry about the photo sizes, the smaller ones should be bigger, will take care of that in future.

Xray thanks for your feedback, it would be nice if the sky could be like the "front" shot yeah? could have taken another later in the day. If only there is a polarizer for peleng :think: .

Did not get satisfactory fireworks shots, post one anyway:

201513104_86968397bd.jpg

hi there, in the first 3 pictures, at the 4 dark corners, is that purple fringing?

for the 4th pic, do u have it in a full circle? :)

kcuf2 said:
hi there, in the first 3 pictures, at the 4 dark corners, is that purple fringing?

for the 4th pic, do u have it in a full circle? :)

Yes they are colour fringing, nature of the peleng lens I guess.

Do not really understand your second question, if you meant whether the perimeter at the border of skyline is a circle no it is not, it is suppose to be the perimeter of the national statdium, which is longish. it turned out to be a circle coincidentally due to the nature of "distorted" view of the fisheye lens.

Status
Not open for further replies.