National Day 2011

can get a feel of the sequence of events during combined rehearsals. also can take firework with lesser smoke as they usually dun fire so much during rehearsals. :)

I started trying to get NDP tickets since 2007. It was already hard with only 2 tickets back then, now that my BB girl is 3 years old, i need to ballot for 4 ticket which is even harder :(

photoart said:
I started trying to get NDP tickets since 2007. It was already hard with only 2 tickets back then, now that my BB girl is 3 years old, i need to ballot for 4 ticket which is even harder :(

I tried many yrs, used hubby n both sons' name plus mine to ballet, but nvr got once.. Son 11 this yr liao, tats how long :(
But i dono y my neighbour gets tix every yr. They told me their family member take turns in getting it!
Haiz i wonder wat system is this.. I luv my country n i wan b part of e celebration, but i dono y....

thanks for sharing the information.

i still waiting for them to contact me for the NDP balloted tickets if i got it. :what: very long time never watch NDP at the LIVE atmosphere liao...

think tmr start CR liao..

Hey,
Anyone know if the CRs will feature the entire sequence for the aerial displays...?
Or will they just fly a couple of aircraft since it's not even a full dress rehearsal?
Dunno if I should go today or not...

Hey,
Anyone know if the CRs will feature the entire sequence for the aerial displays...?
Or will they just fly a couple of aircraft since it's not even a full dress rehearsal?
Dunno if I should go today or not...
previous cr had the full aerial display. just sometimes the smoke from the tail of the jets doesn't come out. usually only the fireworks is lesser.

Yes, CR1 started today. From here onwards, there will be a full dress rehearsal every Saturday including a full sequence run of the Dynamic Defence Display. This year, the DDD showcases the Sea Hawk, Protector and all other usual machines like Apache, F-15, Trailblazers, HIMARS and Terrax. Like NDP09, the 21 Gun Salute is on a moving platform and will be fired from the waters near Esplanade.

Yes, CR1 started today. From here onwards, there will be a full dress rehearsal every Saturday including a full sequence run of the Dynamic Defence Display. This year, the DDD showcases the Sea Hawk, Protector and all other usual machines like Apache, F-15, Trailblazers, HIMARS and Terrax. Like NDP09, the 21 Gun Salute is on a moving platform and will be fired from the waters near Esplanade.

Objection!
I went to the Esplanade area, as I thought that it'd be like last-last year, where the main action was near the Esplanade...
Instead, this time round, everything was much closer to the stage!
As such, as a heads up to all who plan to go, go to the Helix area unless you wanna take butt shots of the aircraft! ^^

Well, I said the canons are fired near Esplanade. You can still take some shots along the stretch near the platform. Take note that the Helix Bridge will be closed to public on Preview and Actual day.