My Nocturne Photography

AbandonedHouse_01n.jpg

Abandoned House

New blog posted. If you are interested and have the spare time to read the blog, click here.

Thank you. :)

Hi,
A unique collection of photographs you have here... :)
I enjoyed them immensely, the colors are lovely.
Regards,
Day

First time I saw without reading it I thought it was done with Photoshop or any kind of software.
I was more stunned when you wrote that you are using laser pointer!!!
I still cant figure it out how to do it even after reading it hehe I am a dammed noob!
I really dont know how to use photoshop, your work inspire me.
Extremely stunning work , please post more hehe Im like becoming a fan of yours.

First time I saw without reading it I thought it was done with Photoshop or any kind of software.
I was more stunned when you wrote that you are using laser pointer!!!
I still cant figure it out how to do it even after reading it hehe I am a dammed noob!
I really dont know how to use photoshop, your work inspire me.
Extremely stunning work , please post more hehe Im like becoming a fan of yours.

Hi Azhrie,

Glad my work inspires you. You can check out all the Stickie Posts in this Night Photography sub-forum on Night Photography videos on light-paintings and you will understand better, I hope. Good day! :)

PowerGenerator_wm.jpg

Power Generator

This image was taken in one of the operation rooms located at the backstage area, of the old Capitol Theater. What seems like a power generator with rows of lever switches, which I have no ideas what it was used for back in its glorious days. It was stationed in a small pitch dark room on the second or third floor and I took the opportunity to expose this picture for about 80 seconds with a few flash pops from a Nikon SB800 covered with red and blue gels fired respectively on each side of the generator.

Nice, thanks for sharing in the above information.

SpaceBike_wm-1.jpg

New nocturnes are up on my website. Check them out here.

I would like to congratulate Clubsnap for its wonderful 10th Anniversary and many thanks to all the moderators and staff for their hard work and effort in maintaining this Forum and serving the local photography community. Thank you very much. :)

Keep it up and may Clubsnap keeps going for another decade to come. Cheers! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I have re-categorized all my nocturnal images into four separate galleries. All under one main title NOCTURNES: The Art of Surrealistic Landscape. The three new galleries are Railway Stations, Singapore National Stadium, Urban & Nature Parks, and Decommissioned. One new gallery is coming soon in May/June.

I will blog on the making of one of the images under Decommissioned. If you are keen to read my blogs, you can visit my blog site here.

Here's one new nocturne image I made last night.

DragonPlayground_wm1.jpg

Dragon Playground

More images coming soon in May/June. Thanks for viewing. Cheers! :)

NICE! I just love night photography especially with light paintings and abandon sites. But how in the world did you get into the capitol building? Isn't it sealed?

NICE! I just love night photography especially with light paintings and abandon sites. But how in the world did you get into the capitol building? Isn't it sealed?

Way before it was sealed for re-construction and re-development, the old theater doors were opened and anyone could just walk in. :)