My Nocturne Photography

Raining season is here. WIll take a break from nocturne photography until next Lunar New Year. Hope everyone here enjoys viewing my night photographs. To view more, you can visit my web blogs or website.

Thank you. :)

beautifully taken ......
:bigeyes:

Thank you for yr kind words. Hopefully the raining season will be over by year end. Meantime I'll do my locations recce. :)

BTW, keen viewers can visit my night photography blog here. Thanks. Pleasant viewing and reading. :)

Last edited:
January 2010. In this month, there are 2 full moon phases - one already gone on 1 Jan 2010, Friday. The next one will be on 30 Jan 2010, Saturday. Time for some serious nocturnes photography. :)

In the meantime, I'm also looking for like-minded night photographers who are passionate in their nocturnes craft i.e. photographers who do serious light-paintings at night. The reason is simply that I want to find out how many serious night photographers doing light-painting photography in Singapore. Hope to get to know them, if they are out there. Another reason is to make friends, share photography experiences, tips & tricks, etc.

If you are one of them, or if you know of any one who does serious nocturnes photography, it will be good to gather together and we can set up a Group here in this forum or in FB, organizing night outings or even workshops.

Looking forward to hear from you. :)

P.S. You can PM me or send me an email. Please do not post any other photographs and topics in this thread. Thank you for your understandings..

Last edited:
Greetings everyone! I'm back after a long break from my night/nocturne photography. Here's one I made of Tanjong Pagar Railway Station aka KTM Railway Station, for your viewing pleasure.

ShuntedTrucks.jpg

Last edited:
New nocturnes work uploaded in my website. Feel free to view them and hope you enjoy viewing them as much as I enjoy making them. Thank you.

MetallicWings_wm.jpg

Metallic Wings
© 2010 Martin Liew Photography

Last edited:
wow . . . learn new thing from you today.
I love the colours.
can see the effort that you have put in to create them.

:)

Very interesting and fun shots :) Thanks for sharing. This is my first exposure to Nocturne photography.

Thank you very much Gark Kung. Glad you learnt something from my photographs. Would you like to share with me on what are the things you have learnt from my photographs? :)

It would be good to know from viewers' perspective. :)

GreenLaserPointer_set.jpg

Posted a new blog, talking about one of the useful light-painting tools i.e. laser pointer. A follow-up to the previous blog in which I talked about my red laser pointer. If you're interested and have the spare time to read the blog, click here.

Hi Martin, I attended your Digital Night Photography talk in SAM.

Very inspiring to see your surreal night photos :thumbsup:

Cheers, and best of regards :)

Thank you for your keen interest in attending the talk and sharing session, SurrealDreamWalket. I'm glad my work has inspired you. Hope to see some of your work some day. Cheers! :)

Last edited:
Hi Martin, attended your talk ytd and your shots are stunning. What you do with your shots is certainly very interesting.

Interesting workshops. It's revive my photography project which I used to explore. Keep up the good Work.