My Little Angel...Sabrina

Status
Not open for further replies.

lightning69

Jun 9, 2004
This first picture was entered to the Anakku Baby Cutest Contest in Miri and Sabrina walk away with the first prize with a RM500 hamper and a RM150 cash voucher. Well, at least my investment in the FZ20 are getting some returns...lol
Anakku.jpg

This was taken on my bed with a blanket over her head. I like this pose but the original shot was blurry due to poor focus. I then decide to apply unsharpmask(lots of it) and it came out very nice but quite noisy. So i decided to make it to a black & white shot and it came out great.
Sabrinabw.jpg

This is my favourite one.
MySabrina.jpg

SabrinaGreen.jpg

so cute! you have such a lovely daughter! Congrats on winning!! ;)

MySabrina.jpg

this pic can print out as poster and be sold ... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

nice pic and pretty girls u have..

if i din remember wrong, u did post her pic b4 rite ?? :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

eunique said:
so cute! you have such a lovely daughter! Congrats on winning!! ;)

Thanks

k3nn3th03 said:
MySabrina.jpg

this pic can print out as poster and be sold ... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

nice pic and pretty girls u have..

if i din remember wrong, u did post her pic b4 rite ?? :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Yes, i did post pictures of Sabrina a few months ago...here is the link if you would like to see how much she has change over the monthhttp://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=133918&highlight=sabrina

http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=132396&highlight=sabrina

see...such nice photos on your side yet you get sick of the camera that let you took the 1st prize!

Another of my opinion.

ur daughter is so so cute!

Cute baby daughter...more precious than any prize you can ever win. Congrats on your wining picture and beautiful daughter

dominator said:
see...such nice photos on your side yet you get sick of the camera that let you took the 1st prize!

Another of my opinion.

haha....like i say i hate the noise...but i love the zoom. After trying out my friends Canon 10D, i know what i am missing now. 2 things that separate the good(FZ20) from great(dslr) is the speed and noise...and those are the 2 things that matter to me most because i have lots of great pictures that is spoilt by the noise.

lightning69 said:
haha....like i say i hate the noise...but i love the zoom. After trying out my friends Canon 10D, i know what i am missing now. 2 things that separate the good(FZ20) from great(dslr) is the speed and noise...and those are the 2 things that matter to me most because i have lots of great pictures that is spoilt by the noise.

Hmm...use software to overcome it! ;)
no actually till now i only use iso100...beyond that i don't shoot. :D

dominator said:
Hmm...use software to overcome it! ;)
no actually till now i only use iso100...beyond that i don't shoot. :D

I use noise ninja and some other noise reducing software...still don't like the loss of some fine details.

Sometimes I need higher speed and FZ20 just won't allow it.

Status
Not open for further replies.