My Life THEN & NOW - a TODAY photo contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure. I submitted this photo last night. :) Pardon the huge photo... cos to meet the min 500kb requirement...

fcvc60.jpg

ur submission is a great idea.. however why does ur picture of the building look slanted one?

ur submission is a great idea.. however why does ur picture of the building look slanted one?

haha... i actually want to adjust but happens to see that old lady walks by... then got distracted and align to her instead :bsmilie:

anyway to pros here... my photo isn't great and i am just participating for fun only :bsmilie:

haha... i actually want to adjust but happens to see that old lady walks by... then got distracted and align to her instead :bsmilie:

anyway to pros here... my photo isn't great and i am just participating for fun only :bsmilie:

During my sec sch days 10 years ago, Queentown bowl is one big happening place. Miss it :cry:

During my sec sch days 10 years ago, Queentown bowl is one big happening place. Miss it :cry:

there is a skateshop behind there. Wonder it still around?

I also know now there is a shop for music stuff. THose independent bands music.

there is a skateshop behind there. Wonder it still around?

I also know now there is a shop for music stuff. THose independent bands music.

Yes, there is a very popular skate shop at the back. The only one in a heartland at that time. Used to hang around that shop alot when I'm a skater wannabe :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Long time never go there already, also dunno whether that whole area still having any business left.

UPDATEs!
Queenstown market already became some showroom for cars.
NTUC is still up and going.
Shophouses only left 1 or 2 still fighting.
Cinema, KFC, Arcade, Billards room all closed down.
Skates shop wind up too.

UPDATEs!
Queenstown market already became some showroom for cars.
NTUC is still up and going.
Shophouses only left 1 or 2 still fighting.
Cinema, KFC, Arcade, Billards room all closed down.
Skates shop wind up too.

haha u just went?

anyway i used to like to go to the OG to see masak there when i was a young kiddo... but now left a green patch of grass.

queenstown is pretty near to where i'm currently staying so occasionally i'd pass by on the MRT or bus and take a look.

haha u just went?

anyway i used to like to go to the OG to see masak there when i was a young kiddo... but now left a green patch of grass.

Lol, we must be ard same age..
And later in sec sch, joined NCC, few times went to e 'army' shop ard there...lol
And also a shop that sells plastic modelling kit.
Are the very tall trees still ard?

well there are still trees.. but i can't remember which trees in particulr are tall lol. one day go back and shoot queenstown? xD

this is a good competition for reminiscing on the old days :)

i also got problems sending to them leh. how ar

i also got problems sending to them leh. how ar

Think the mailbox full again liao... keep trying.... :)
Or post it lor in worst case. Read yesterday "Today", they accept entries with post-dated today's date. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.