My Japan Travel Snaps (Tokyo, Osaka, Kyoto)

Very nice travel series. Thanks for sharing!

wah makes me wanna go back there again now....sigh...

45. Happy LOVE Day. Taken in Nishi-Shinjuku
4353592121_19f7d5c687.jpg

46. Rainbow Bridge in Tokyo Bay. It was quite hard taking this pic, for I made a stupid mistake of forgetting my tripod's Q-Plate in the hotel. I improvised by holding my 40D on top of the ballhead plate as steady as I could.
4352282239_6ff0bc615a.jpg

47. Elusive Fuji-San. On our way to Osaka we passed by a station named "Fuji-san". Was quite intrigued by the name so I looked around and a few minutes later, noticed something peeking out of the grey sky: Mt Fuji. I hope on our next trip we'd be able to see her in her full glory.
4327462759_7825e600d2.jpg

:Later,

46. Rainbow Bridge in Tokyo Bay. It was quite hard taking this pic, for I made a stupid mistake of forgetting my tripod's Q-Plate in the hotel. I improvised by holding my 40D on top of the ballhead plate as steady as I could.

You did well. Thanks for sharing.

19. Swarm of baby (?) jellyfish in Kaiyukan
4229211985_755b8fd030.jpg

I got great memories from the Kaiyukan as well, and this is absolutely beautiful. well taken!

I would go abit easier on the HDR / blending so as not to over darken the clouds or causing haloing at edges.

ryan

Oh, i like this alot. was it pp? very surreal :)
Sorry.. just noticed your msg. Yup, it's PP'ed. Played around with Desaturate and Layer Mask on this, IIRC.

@giantcanopy: thanks. will take note going forward. :)

Last edited: