My FZ5 on Mitsubishi EVO IX launch & Race Queens

Status
Not open for further replies.

zcf

Apr 10, 2005
270 degree of Singapore
went to the Auto centre this after this afternoon to watch the launch at Kallang. Please comment:
P1000819.jpg

P1000804.jpg

P1000857.jpg

75.JPG

Bro,
multiply.com doesn't support hotlink

cannot see anything :(

zcf said:
Thanks for pointing out, need to upload to somewhere else then :(

well, try this... taught by Josho...

from multiply, right click on pic--> properties --> hightlight something like : http://images. xxx.xxx.xxx

paste them here using the INSERT IMAGE icon...

it works...

I can see the pic.

For some ppl who cant view the photo *a cross error image* is because that they are not registered to Multiy, thus cant see any photo. :)

so it still mean the picture "9" is restricted to people register to Multiply only, but not many people join Multiply yet isn't it?

Next time for showing in CS, I will upload in photobucket then. Anyone can confirm "1-8" can be seen? As I see no reply??

yep can see it now
nice collections u had

Most of us put in multiply also. LOL. Its ok.. That give more option to those who wan to post up their pic also.. all sign up and use ;)

eow said:
Bro,
multiply.com doesn't support hotlink
a noob here, wht does hotlink mean?

cyberkid said:
a noob here, wht does hotlink mean?
From Google search:
Definition for: hotlink
A connection made between application programs so that when changes are made to the data in one file, the changes appear instantly in the other.
In this case, it mean I want to make use of the photo which I uploaded on another website (multiply.com), and link it to clubsnap, so it show up as a photo here, and can be view by everyone.
But Multiply.com doesn't seem to allow this "hotlink" to happen, it only allow people who have registered with them to view the photo linked to another website.

Good shots, any post processing done? im a newbie, so i really cant tell =)

25.JPG

how i wish i could too... :eek:

77.jpg

did anyone notice this "queen" from class 95 ??

hehe ...

zcf said:
Thanks, your collection at
http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=131506
also good, waiting for more to come.
The fz is really good for such outdoor activities
..saw lot of photogrs
but yet so little is being posted...was wondering why :dunno:
News pics added my pb acc reached it limit liao..can't post more

least but not last...kudo to the young ladies who put on a great smile for that day.
click here

not all photographers are from clubsnap, some may just shoot for private collection.

Time to create another accounts on photobucket?

Status
Not open for further replies.