My First few pic with VR105 micro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually does le.. tried the 105VR before.. :) but, the closer you go, the less effect the VR..

Thks Eddie, i wil take note your advise & will practice with it..by the way, which is better, tripod or monopod? I couldnt seem to place my tripod at location of taking my pic...

Hi,
Use a tripod for stability. Monopod can assist you to only to a certain shutter speed. For tripod, use those that can give the flexibility of angular adjustment. But these tripod comes with a price which can range from S$150 to S$1000 without head.

Cheers
Eddie

Hi,
Use a tripod for stability. Monopod can assist you to only to a certain shutter speed. For tripod, use those that can give the flexibility of angular adjustment. But these tripod comes with a price which can range from S$150 to S$1000 without head.

Cheers
Eddie

thks eddie, this mean ....save...save...save...to get new tripod...:rbounce:

the softness could be due to camera shake or subject movement
also some of your focusing point is not spot on,
usually the prefered focus point is on the eye

if you are using AF, then it will be hard to get the focus to where you want it to be
i'd recomend using Manual focus and move the camera forward and backward
until you get the focus to where you want it to be

also try using a faster shutter speed and shoot in bright daylight

could it be that breathing contribute to OOF?

thks eddie, this mean ....save...save...save...to get new tripod...:rbounce:

Don't invest quickly on the tripod yet. First thing first, try to shoot in a better light situation first. Get the hang of manual adjustment and focus and controlling of the flash first. After that you will probably know better what you really need. I can only share with you what I feel i would need.

Status
Not open for further replies.