MR on St. Valentine's Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats man..end of RT cycle liao!

Keep up the training bro, so that next time no need to go RT. To me, that's a waste of time. No offence to RTers. That's why I always make a point to start training about 3 months before my IPPT, so I'll not suffer so much during it.

k3nn3th03 said:
wa.. for me, i think i should say. "life at RT is also shiok..!! "

haha.. next week last RT session liao.. yes.. status : Completed

:bsmilie:

Virgo said:
Hi medane, thanks. I'm also quite unwilling to part with my gears, since they accompany me for so many years already, but they're taking a lot of space in my store room, no choice but to dispose them.

Care to share your MR parade then?

Yes...life without IPPT is so 'shiok'! Me just doing push-ups and jogging to stay fit. No pressure man!

Does it mean that if my unit (556SIR) goes MR, there will never be another 556SIR next time?

I packed all my gears neatly in the store.... Probably one day culd share the memories with my kids and hopefully grandchildren, who knows.... I still keep my old uniform since BMT-ROD and stand-down. Can see how much I expand in size.

My unit don't hv any MR parade.... only the usual stand-down parade. A simple parade followed by assumptous meal at cookhouse.

Your unit 556SIR and mine 174SIR will be a history and wuld be remember down the memory lane. Any new unit will bear new numbers formation and the digits will keep increasing and its up to Mindef to decide.

Thanks for sharing your experience bro. I'll try and see if I can keep my gears. Probably I'll just keep the necessary and dispose the rest.

Woah...your unit still provide a sumptuous meal. My unit only provide a simple box-lunch and a reception after the parade! So 'niao'...:bsmilie:

Yah...556 and 174 will be history in the MINDEF archives. Next time unit numbers will be using 4 digits, like 5566 SIR? :bsmilie:

medane said:
I packed all my gears neatly in the store.... Probably one day culd share the memories with my kids and hopefully grandchildren, who knows.... I still keep my old uniform since BMT-ROD and stand-down. Can see how much I expand in size.

My unit don't hv any MR parade.... only the usual stand-down parade. A simple parade followed by assumptous meal at cookhouse.

Your unit 556SIR and mine 174SIR will be a history and wuld be remember down the memory lane. Any new unit will bear new numbers formation and the digits will keep increasing and its up to Mindef to decide.

haha congrats to all stand down personel
I still have got 1 more High Key to go

Currently serving my 6th HK in 400A SAR

BTW the Gore-tex boots quite good what, comfy, light, water-proof and free
I will still use it for bush bashing after I stand down

ortega said:

Wah.. so good.. I got long long way to go.. sigh...
Anyway, I agree with you on the gore-tex boots on comfy, light, free.. but I don't quite it quite water-proof and also it's rather warm to wear due to all the paddings... ;p

Beri fast one lah bro. By the time you realised it, it's OVER!

As for boots, I not so fortunate. Still wearing the good old type of boots. Those that need to season before can wear ones. :bsmilie:

ortega said:

Status
Not open for further replies.