MR on St. Valentine's Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Virgo said:
What do you need, please let me know. When I receive the offical letter from MINDEF (around 1 Apr), I'll post on this thread and you can decide what you want. :)

Time pass very fast, so just don't think about it. Just do it and when the day comes, it'll be a good remembrance for the rest of your life. You can then tell your friends, siblings, parents, sons and daughters that you've done it! :)

i wan ALL..!!! :bsmilie:

haha... jus let me know if u can remember me..

thanks in advance..

Virgo said:
You just go and count. If you've done 7 HK and 3 LK, it's then about time.

All units will MR, and that includes SCE. Infantry, Guards and Commandos MR earlier though.

key word.. done 7 HK and 3 LK,

i have done NONE... sianz...

josho said:
8 years later i be 33 yr old!! *pray* hahaha

so young...

i'm getting older and older.. still 0 HK, 0 LK...:cry:

U haben gone to any of the ICT yet? But u got IPPT already? Sickening man.. my start of IPPT is when I went for my first ICT.

This year going to be LK for me.. 2HK/ 1LK (soon) Accomplish*ed*

josho said:
This year going to be LK for me.. 2HK/ 1LK (soon) Accomplish*ed*

HK/ LK Accomplish*ed* - NONE..

haiz..

Thanks bro. Long time no see you. How have you been? Doing RT? :bsmilie:

Anyway, take it easy lah...it depends on unit one. If your unit damn siao on and do lots of HKs in the first few years, then you MR earlier, if not, you MR later. Good and bad side of it. Good is that you MR earlier. Bad is that you damn siong for the first few years. Every year got HKs, in-camps and such.

jUzMoO said:
Congrates bro.... after all the years of doing the nation proud... :D U2 KT... Me still can't see the 'tail' man... :what:

I nothing to do with the Army now. The stuff I've got is quite bulky and takes up lots of space in my store room. Can't wait to get rid of them.

sORe-EyEz said:
den use d rest & sew into a camo blanket! :lovegrin:

Your day will come lah... how many HKs have you done already?

BTW, when can meet up for coffee? :)

Ashleyy said:
No such luck for me leh.. I going 1 HK every 2 years... My unit normally no LK at all leh... :cry:

U sure or not bro? You want my no. 4 meh? Can wear meh? :bsmilie:

Anyway, I'll post on this thread when I receive my official letter from MINDEF. So keep a lookout!

k3nn3th03 said:
i wan ALL..!!! :bsmilie:

haha... jus let me know if u can remember me..

thanks in advance..

Bro, you got your unit posting or not? What's your vacation? How come they still haven't call you back for in-camps leh? :eek:

k3nn3th03 said:
so young...

i'm getting older and older.. still 0 HK, 0 LK...:cry:

Virgo said:
Your day will come lah... how many HKs have you done already?

BTW, when can meet up for coffee? :)

Sigh.. I have only done 3 HK.. BTW, this sun not going Ubin liao.. someone not free..
U want to meet on Sun? ;p

Virgo said:
Woah...seems like a long way to go man. You just ORD issit? :bigeyes:

no.. ord quite sometime.. but go mel for 2 yrs..

come back abt 2 yr liao..

oic...no choice loh...got to go through it till MR. It's just a matter of time. :)

k3nn3th03 said:
no.. ord quite sometime.. but go mel for 2 yrs..

come back abt 2 yr liao..

Its ok la.. My coll is 29 going for his first ICT. Thats more sian right??? hehe..

Im left army about 2 years then they call me back for ICT and start my first IPPT. Good luck Kenneth.. What vocation are you in at?

josho said:
Its ok la.. My coll is 29 going for his first ICT. Thats more sian right??? hehe..

Im left army about 2 years then they call me back for ICT and start my first IPPT. Good luck .. What vocation are you in at?

jus remember i got my FIRST ICT.. april.. 1 week..

my vocation ?? damn siong.. got to tahan the sun and sea.. then windy also.. :sweat:

Boatman - 35 SCE... :bsmilie:

:cool:

Well done virgo.... finally you've completed your nsmen/reservist tour of duty. Enjoy your civilian life. Don't throw away the army gears as you culd keep them as memorabilia.

I've completed mine sometimes back.... probably 4-5 yrs ago (147 SIR). No more IPPT!!! But still goes weekly swimming for exercise.

Every stand-down unit will goes into MR list so that new unit formation will be undergoing Operational-Ready process. This new unit will then take over once it is operational-ready state.

Hi medane, thanks. I'm also quite unwilling to part with my gears, since they accompany me for so many years already, but they're taking a lot of space in my store room, no choice but to dispose them.

Care to share your MR parade then?

Yes...life without IPPT is so 'shiok'! Me just doing push-ups and jogging to stay fit. No pressure man!

Does it mean that if my unit (556SIR) goes MR, there will never be another 556SIR next time?

medane said:
Well done virgo.... finally you've completed your nsmen/reservist tour of duty. Enjoy your civilian life. Don't throw away the army gears as you culd keep them as memorabilia.

I've completed mine sometimes back.... probably 4-5 yrs ago (147 SIR). No more IPPT!!! But still goes weekly swimming for exercise.

Every stand-down unit will goes into MR list so that new unit formation will be undergoing Operational-Ready process. This new unit will then take over once it is operational-ready state.

Virgo said:
Hi medane, thanks. I'm also quite unwilling to part with my gears, since they accompany me for so many years already, but they're taking a lot of space in my store room, no choice but to dispose them.

Care to share your MR parade then?

Yes...life without IPPT is so 'shiok'! Me just doing push-ups and jogging to stay fit. No pressure man!

Does it mean that if my unit (556SIR) goes MR, there will never be another 556SIR next time?

wa.. for me, i think i should say. "life at RT is also shiok..!! "

haha.. next week last RT session liao.. yes.. status : Completed

:bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.